Tareq Salahi -- 'Rehab' ILLEGALLY Fired My Wife

3/9/2011 11:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alleged White House crasher Tareq Salahi is hinting that he may SUE "Celebrity Rehab" ... claiming the show illegally fired his wife because of her "health condition."

0308_salahi_EX_TMZ_01

It's unclear what "condition" Tareq is referring to -- but Michaele has said in the past that she suffers from multiple sclerosis.

Tareq and his lawyers have issued a statement saying, "[Michaele] was fired due to her health condition which is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act."

Team Salahi says they will announce more details about their gripe later today.

Earlier this week, Tareq told reporters that his wife's only addiction was "chocolate" -- leaving many wondering why she was even on the show in the first place.

lisa2

Grifters the two of them. Get them off the show!!!

bobbydemhunter

Get all of the hottest ringtones for free here! - http://flytoness.tsd.to

Terry

Please. Stop. News about these people is a total waste of ink (or in electronic journalism: pixels).
Their 15 minutes is over.

Walter

this is so disgusting and infuriating. this spits in the face of everyone suffering real addiction. this is, unfortunately, the lowest form of s*** the reality-show TV climate has created.

IF SHE WANTS A REALITY SHOW SO BAD, LETS INJECT HER WITH AIDS AND FILM HER SLOW DEMISE! I'd watch that show.

joeygirl45

These two make me long for the days of Heidi and Spencer......NOT
Who the heck are these people???? Chocolate is not an addiction... its just plain yummy. You can't get cured of MS in rehab and I doubt she even has that. These two need to go back under the rock they crawled out from. GO AWAY PINHEADS!!

WaxOnWaxOff

Will someone PLEASE assassinate these two?! She went to this show for rehab for what now? MS? I call it BS.. These two are just fast talking, conniving butt munchers and should be deported and put in front of a firing squad...

michael

Her "condition?" If he is referring to her MS, I am extremely offended they'd use it as an excuse to sue, being a MS sufferer myself. The thing about the disease is it only holds you back if you let it, and you make the most of your life living with it-- which can be done, and Salahi HAS done, without anyone knowing you have it unless you tell them. These people are gross.

moe

They are both just disgusting.

flora68

Hey, I've had MS (for REAL) since 2002, and despite all efforts, I haven't been able to kick it. I guess I must be an addict.

So am I eligible to have free rehab with Dr. Drew? Do I get to be on TV? Where's MY 15 minutes?

Lydia

Salahis GO AWAY!!!! No one believes your BS and if she really has MS then you should go take care of her. You are both liars, deadbeats, and too lazy to get real jobs. GO AWAY no one likes you or feels sorry for you. TMZ quit giving them the publicity they are seeking so they will leave the rest of us alone.

AS

To the island...

kdknick

She isn't a celebrity and if chocolate is a form of addiction that can put you into rehab...then all the rehabs would be overfilled. They are 2 wastes of our time, energy and chocolate.

Heathro

Can't we send them over to Iraq and bring home some 2 our young kids?

I would trade both of them to have Pat Tillman back.

Lee

She gives away her intent for being on the show, and as far as I am concerned a good attorney will jump on the words, "fired". You don't fire an addict. Even though the addicts are on the program, they are true addicts. They are celebrities with true problems....look at the recent death of Mike Starr, who was on Celebrity Rehab, and the recent arrest of Brandon Davis, who was also on Celebrity Rehab. She says she was FIRED? This proves her intent was to be on their for the publicity it gave her and the money.....she was not an addict and as far as I am concerned, all they need to do is get a good attorney to fight any lawsuit and she will lose......

jazwagsalot

the only addiction she has is a being a Fame Whore. Rehab for that is NOT to be a reality show.