'Two and a Half Men' Set -- Sheet Happens

3/10/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The "Two and a Half Men" set ... is now a really expensive storage unit ... TMZ has learned.

0309_thm_set_ex_WM

TMZ spoke with multiple members from the "Men" production crew ... who tell us the set has been "dead" for more than a month ... with white sheets covering the furniture while the fate of the show hangs in limbo.

But, the studio isn't letting the space go to waste -- we're told the unit, located on the Warner Brothers lot, is also being used as a waiting room for lowly extras working on "The Big Bang Theory" ... another Chuck Lorre production.

As we previously reported, "Two and a Half Men" has been on an indefinite hiatus since January.  We're told execs are still deciding whether to replace Sheen or simply can the show for good. .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Tara

Why do they put sheets on everything?
They aren't going to be painting the ceiling around them.

Did the furniture like DIE?!

Iwillfuckyouup

@anonymous poster #10
What a cowardly, stupid, POS you are. Every single one of his co-stars have repeatedly commented how professional and prepared Sheen was EVERY SINGLE DAY AT WORK...FOR 8 SEASONS.

That makes Sheen a lot more sane AND sober than you sound posting your garbage. Eat sh*t and die.

Texan in Queensland OZ

Though a little worse for wear, I still get a lot of women (sometime they're drunk) saying that I look a helluva lot like ol' Charlie! Which has me thinking the show could come back as "Two and a Half Rednecks" Has a ring to it don't it?! The studio would save a heap of money on dental bills because there'd only be a full set of teeth between the three of us!

Brandie

I think they should can it! Really, replace CS? I don't think it would work. I love John Cryer,and The boy is cool; but the dynamic would be way too "alien" to dedicated fans. I don't think I would watch anymore. I wish CS the best and hope he pulls his head out of his rear if not for his career/reputation; for his children...all of them!!!

annonymous

The writters needed to figure out how to deal with Jake becoming a man anyway. The Charlie character should be presumed dead after going on a trip to the Bahamas and not returning. His will should read that Alan, Jake and his previously unknown illegitimate son inherit his Malibu beach house. You now have 2 1/2 men again, Jake filling in the "Charlie" role of slacker, Alan continuing to be the uptight, responsible one and the illegitimit child being the new 1/2 man.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5