Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller

Take Drug Tests

3/11/2011 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just left a drug testing facility in the San Fernando Valley, and it's part of his custody agreement with Brooke Mueller.

0304-charlie-sheen-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex1
Part of the agreement requires Charlie to get tested.  It likewise requires Brooke to submit to drug testing, and we're told she's on the way to the facility right now for her test.

No test results yet.

UPDATE: Outside the facility, Brooke said she was confident she passed the test.

031111_brooke_mueller_video

tigerblood

F-UC-K THAT OLD WIZZARD HE HAD DWEEZIL DRIZZLE LMAO WHO DOES THAT WITH A NAME. LOOK IM IN CAPS YELLING. HEY OLD MAN OUT THERE CAN U HEAR ME.LMAO OMG ITS MY OFF DAY. U KNOW U SPEND MONEY WHEN YA BOY CALLS U AND U DONT CALL HIM. :)HEY EYE IN THE SKY LORI GOT ANY OLD MAN CHARLIE WINEHOUSE MASHEEN UPDATES ::))

Posted at 11:06 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by groovypet2

LOUD NOISES......you know you laughed at that. BOOM SIZZLE (sp?)

groovypet2

numba 203 i told u b4 u can not hold a gov job an pick up tricks on c-list. u will get caught. lmao so funny

Jerry Haskins

Charlie is out of control. He (or his agent) leaked more photos of him "WINNING":

Wow! I guess I need some Tiger's Blood!!!

steven katona

you're all on drugs. that's why its limpy and hairless moe. you're all losers!

groovypet2

what is yellow snow? snow that has been peed on? idk i have my dumb -azz hat on. and btw i have cheetah blood ::)))

groovypet2

THATS RITE STEVE KATONA AND U JUST WISH U WERE ROLLIN RITE ALSO. LMAO GO ON OVER AND TRICK IT ON C-LIST. U CAN HANG HERE IN THE WARLOCK ZONE.BAHHHHAAAAAAA

tigerblood

Don't eat the yellow snow is FRANK ZAPPA

tigerblood

Break it down fo' ya'....Chuck Lorre (Chaim whatev's) looks like Frank Zappa!

groovypet2

WOW I NEVER HEARD THAT LET ME GO C. AND IM KINDA OLD LIKE UH EVERYONE ELSE WELL 41. I REM WHEN I WAS 20 HIS KIDS WERE ALWAYS IN NEWS. MOON UNIT. I OGT UR UNIT. OMG I AM IN FUNNY MODE LOOK OUT. PROLLY FROM GETTING 6 HR SLEEP IN 2 DAYS. AND WATCHING LIVE JAPAN STUFF ALL NITE. AND THEN CHECKING TO SEE IF CHARLIE GOT HIS GUN. I SENT HIM TWITTER MESS AND I SAID MY GOSH MAN STOP BEING A LOSE AZZ CAN WHILE WE R IN TSUNAMI MODE. I SAID SETTLE IT THE F-U-C-K DOWN. AND ALL THE WHILE THERE IS AN AMISH DUDE SCALING HIS WALL. OMG LMMFAO

groovypet2

HE REALLY DOES LOOK LIKE HIM.::)))

groovypet2

LORI WHERE U AT. U KNOW I WUV U BUT I KNOW U R ON THIS BOARD LIKE HAWKEYE.

groovypet2

NANOOK NANOOK THAT SONG IS FUNNY.

steven katona

hey least i aint gettin drug tested with the cops seizin my guns searchin my place. charlie aint the only one scorin so whatever makes you happy is my mantra. xox

groovypet2

duhhhh winning bb my slingers call me ::)) lol and he is on a higher plane he doesnt need drugs now. he is in terrestial leader mode ::)))) i have gone back n forth over charles in charge. and been a bashing lil b-i-t-c-h but i think he is trying. and his cooking thing was really good. so im back to the team charlie again. but that damn girl has got to go. my gosh.he is looking way better but she still looks the same.

tigerblood