Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller

Take Drug Tests

3/11/2011 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just left a drug testing facility in the San Fernando Valley, and it's part of his custody agreement with Brooke Mueller.

0304-charlie-sheen-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex1
Part of the agreement requires Charlie to get tested.  It likewise requires Brooke to submit to drug testing, and we're told she's on the way to the facility right now for her test.

No test results yet.

UPDATE: Outside the facility, Brooke said she was confident she passed the test.

031111_brooke_mueller_video

tigerblood

groovypet2

i bet he is sober. when u r on drugs u go in recluse mode. u dont want to go out u want to stay in with yo s-h-i-t.and u dont care if u share.

backfire

Charlie looks terrific in the photo's today. Really happy. Good luck to him!

groovypet2

235 b-i-t-c-h slap, azz kicked, drag behind car. take away tigersblood. cuddle ::)))) please stop that.

groovypet2

i know he looks hot today ::)) but why he has those 2 gold toofs is beyond me. fix yo grill MASHEEN MAN!

tigerblood

I'm Sammie from the Jersey Shore

T=shirt time beyotch

Posted at 12:15 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by groovypet2

I love tiger **** blood

groovypet2

LMAO WELL IF THATS THA CASE RONNIE LOOKS LIKE A MONKE WITH STUBBY ARMS.BUT UR KINA CUTE ::)))) LMAO AGAIN. AND WEST COAST MIGHT BE GLOWING. HOT C-MAN MAY TRULY HAVE SPECIAL SKILLS IF THAT HAPPENS. GN SOON. TOMMORROW IS MY ON DAY. GONA PARTY LIKE A CHARLIE STAR ::))

groovypet2

nothing like a lil radiation and some solar combined to make things pop.

Chaps

No way these two will stay clean through this year.

Chaps

#curveball:

They checked Chuckles Tiger Blood, it came back testing positive for Cat Scat.

winner

Someone should check whats in the bag he seems to be guarding with his life..holding it close to the jewels. Bet it is full of someones else urine lol!

hippie

I am going to bypass the topic and also say I like sheens quotable rants! This whole situation is wrong, Sheen, trying to come off of addiction, just gets slammed by media. There is a reason I bought a Sheen/Lohan '12 shirt, and its not just for joking reasons, but also media addiction.

mary

iam confident i passed, seems if you didnt do drugs you say theres no way i failed drug test.

J Johnson

Tiger Blood:

I think I hear your mommy calling, she wants you to come out of the basement and finish your chores. Get a ****ing life.

January Jonez

I think Natalie looks like a sweetie..her style is cute/age appropriate..(And..if word on the street is true, I believe he is much better off..minus Bree).

BTW: I was glad to read on NYDailyNews.com about Holland Taylor's support for CS..

He's gonna be fine..And he will receive compensation for what went down regarding his exit/contract. No question.