Charlie Sheen -- I'm Gonna 'Torpedo' My Own Career

3/10/2011 11:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is promising MORE warlock mayhem -- and he'll be unleashing it all ON STAGE ... in the form of his new one-man show called "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" ... TMZ has learned.

0310_charlie_sheen_play_EX_TMZ_2

It's kicking off in less than a month -- blowing through Detroit on April 2 ... and hitting Chicago the very next day.

No details about the performance have been released yet -- but given Charlie's numerous theatrical diatribes in recent weeks ... everyone should have a good idea of what to expect.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday. Duh.

0301_winning_footer_v3

Anya

I'm getting so tired and bored with this ahole!!
He's not the least bit funny or witty anymore. He is, instead, becoming more weird and further out of touch with reality everyday. Do everyone a favor, Charlie, STFU and just go away.

SEER

Save your money, don't go, and the idiot will continue to do his lame ass show for free on TMZ! Or does anybody even give a sh-t at this point?

diogenes

I have said downward spiral time and time again. Now Sheen has developed a following that feed on Sheen's every word. There are so many people in the world that are in need and could use the money that Sheen throws away on whores, cars, drugs. Help your fellow man.

brenda

I predict a quick open and a quick close.

JimmyB

Charlie's time off would'a been much better spent at the plastic surgeon's. He's like..60..., right?

pj

Going on tour means Charlie will need lots of good sleep. Dr. Murray has a new job!

esq777

While this moron takes up space and oxygen, U.S. troops put their lives on the line in Afghanistan today so that losers like Sheen can sleep safely in the bazillion dollar mansions. Enough with the human sewage that is Charlie Sheen. Pay attention to people that actually contribute something to society, to life, to the world.

Hey Now

I'm gonna take an Ambien now and go to sleep because my life sucks. #Losing

Rich

Good news...you can have my ticket. I wouldn't waste a penny ENABLING this sad sad person.

Hey Now

What happened to Charlie when he was a little kid? Why did he start using drugs at 11? Doesn't that indicate that something bad was going on with him?

Tammy

No need for further projectiles, Charlie. It's already sunk.

bring back recent posts

...the man is hurting, have compassion..don't feel sorry for baby gold digger mammas...when he expires..plenty still to go around...with that said....god forbide they had to downsize like the rest of many....his ex's r fearing for lower child payment if this guy goes the way he is headed...THAT..is the truth

Cartman

Why would I pay for a live version of Sheen's Korner?

Hey Chuckles, people won't pay for what they can get for free, DUH.

Christy

I wouldn't go listen to his crap if it were free...oh wait, it has been!

Hey Now

Here are a couple of quotes from Charlie Sheen many years back. I wonder if he ever goes back to read what he said. He should.

-----------------

Fame is a fickle mistress. It's very deceiving. It looks really bitchin' from the outside, and then you get it and it's very confusing professionally, socially, emotionally. It's confusing because you're so worried about how you're perceived. A lot of my exploits were guilt-driven, shame-driven. I would hang out with the lower- class individual and try to give away as much as possible, because on some level I felt like I hadn't really earned all I had, and when was everyone going to find out? When would the curtain be yanked back? And all this because one day I was a working actor, just trying to pursue something I enjoyed and trying to make a living, and the next day I was a commodity.

---------------------------

You see, my brother [Emilio Estevez] didn't go as nuts as I did when he started getting that first taste of it all. I just thought that's what you're supposed to do. You become a ****ing overnight success and suddenly everything's free. Everybody wants to be your best friend. It's amazing and dangerous: The more money you make, the more things people want to give you for free. It should be the opposite. It's very easy to get caught up with that fast life. Once you understand that you have to pay your way, you begin to handle your success and life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments