Charlie Sheen -- I'm Gonna 'Torpedo' My Own Career

3/10/2011 11:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is promising MORE warlock mayhem -- and he'll be unleashing it all ON STAGE ... in the form of his new one-man show called "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" ... TMZ has learned.

0310_charlie_sheen_play_EX_TMZ_2

It's kicking off in less than a month -- blowing through Detroit on April 2 ... and hitting Chicago the very next day.

No details about the performance have been released yet -- but given Charlie's numerous theatrical diatribes in recent weeks ... everyone should have a good idea of what to expect.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday. Duh.

0301_winning_footer_v3

Cujeaux

He is one badass F-18 mofo, zipping all over the country for the masses. I hope he's selling his 'Your Time Will Come' t-shirts at the shows. I want one of those. Dude, if you're listening - hit up the Waikiki Shell. We'll bang some rocks.

Joann

I just want to know WHY? Why is he doing this...a one man show...for what...doing what?

Ranting and raving like he did on Sheen's Korner. He has absolutely nothing to say that makes any sense. I wouldn't go to see him if it was free yet a lot of fools are going to pay to hear a bunch of nonsense just because it's Charlie Sheen

Now I understand how con men can keep taking people's money when using the same scam over and over. The majority of people are followers and gullible. Anyone paying to go see this mess deserves to be taken advantage of.

nikastro

The sad truth about Charlie Sheen:

chrisz

Charlie Sheen is like Tom Cruise in "Magnolia".

Sooite

Like anyone would actually spend money to see his meltdown live!
Duh! Losing!!!!

Hey Now

"Hope he finds his way back to sanity. Hope for his children they have a father they can hug and love, someone they can respect and look up to."

I hope so too. I really do.

sense

It should be titled "Desperate Crack Head Freak Show (or the final bullet to the head of Charlie Sheen's Career)"
whatever "talent" he brings with him better bring pepper spray.

Deb

Big Poppa

Posted at 6:24 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by BouncersSuck

Hmmm..your post has some valid points, but Building 7? REALLY? Next you're going to say Bush had the CIA secretly plant explosives in the twin towers 2 weeks before 9/11, and he did it to shift attention from Rumsfeld's announcement.

Oh, yeah, and we didn't go to the moon either. Sucker.

Hey Now

I was also reading where Charlie said he wasn't a smoker before he made it big (Platoon) - But Oliver Stone told him that for his role (surrounded by guys smoking) he would need to get used to it before he got sick and Charlie said after that - he found it hard to quit.

Charlie actually had a number of deep, meaningful, insightful thoughts about life many years ago and how the dark life affected him. It's just weird to read the same things he was talking about maybe 20 years ago be the focus and haunting of his life 20 / 25 years later. It makes me sad. I feel sad for him. And I know its hard for poor to feel for rich and I generally do not - but I don't really look at this in being about money. If you look at it that way then obviously Charlie always loses this argument. But if you go back to what he said and look at it from more of a spiritual/religious thing, it all seems very sad.

I really think that the type of excessive lifestyle that Charlie has lived and the existence & intense proliferation of the 'dark side' - drugs (look at whats going on in Mexico bcs of the US's drug craving), hookers, money coming out of one's ass (so much so that he doesn't know what to do with it) - I think all that can really be the work of the devil. I really believe that. It takes a very strong mind and a fighter to ward these spirits off consistently.

Hollywood seems to be about how many times one can dance with the devil and still make it through to the end to tell everyone how it was done.

SD

We've sheen it already...and it was BAD. Hear that Charlie..B.A.D.! Without Chuck Lorre's scripts, you are NOT funny. Now, please go away! Oh, wait...speaking of go away..thought you said you were going to Haiti with Sean Penn. What happened with that? Did you find out you weren't going to get PAID to do charity work? For God's sake Charlie...get some help.

Slutty Whores Rock

For the love of God, make.....it.......stop. Please. Every day it gets more sickening. Must......look......away.

Me

Charlie, your not thinking right. What you need to be doing is seeking help. Then you can concentrate on starting a new career. Right now isn't the time.

Hey Now

I think I could have an interesting conversation with Charlie - about life. I don't mean me lecturing. Just asking him about the past and what is so different now that he doesn't believe in some of those sobriety type programs or rehab. I'd ask him if he was ok - in every way. I'd want to know how much sleep he was getting. If he has an assistant that helps him when he doesn't feel good - like with basic hygiene, showers, finding something to eat.

I'd ask him how high his anxiety level is and if his anxiety levels are consistent throughout the day or is one time of the day worse than another - or is it all random moods.

I would ask if he felt hurt - truly hurt - that he is currently not in the kids' lives (I mean all of the boys and the girls)

I would just wanna know everything. And not in a rude way. Just because he seems interesting - Not talking about the daily rants but just him - his experiences, his life - which would include things he still feels deep shame about. I wanna hear that. Tell me what you are ashamed of Charlie. Tell me if you feel guilty still.

Call me up and let me know. This Ambien is about to knock me out for the night anyway.

Tellmewhy

The Old and the Restless!
Charlie needs to go back to work- (Two 1/2 Men)I'm not sure about his ambitions of late!-
–noun AMBITION::
1. an earnest desire for some type of achievement or distinction, as power, honor, fame, or wealth, and the willingness to strive for its attainment.
You think you're winning with what you are doing now?
Take a vacation.......

anon

Dude, doing the Waikiki Shell is a #Winner idea. Good time in sweet islands.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments