Charlie Sheen -- I'm Gonna 'Torpedo' My Own Career

3/10/2011 11:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is promising MORE warlock mayhem -- and he'll be unleashing it all ON STAGE ... in the form of his new one-man show called "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" ... TMZ has learned.

0310_charlie_sheen_play_EX_TMZ_2

It's kicking off in less than a month -- blowing through Detroit on April 2 ... and hitting Chicago the very next day.

No details about the performance have been released yet -- but given Charlie's numerous theatrical diatribes in recent weeks ... everyone should have a good idea of what to expect.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday. Duh.

0301_winning_footer_v3

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Tim

bothers me that there are hundreds of millions being made my OTHER PEOPLE in this fiasco. when Britney went swimming in her underwear... she told the photographers "merry christmas...get your kids something!" when she got back in her car. she knew they would be getting fat checks for their pics... what did she get? she didn't care. when I look at it that way, I think what she did was super cool.

I think Charlie's genuinely enjoying himself and has sold himself on the martyr/necessary nature of his rants. I would love to see him kick the habit in a new/personal way. If rants are what it takes...then rants it should be! He would really be the king of his world if he stayed clean for six months ranting and rambling the whole way. what I really think is going to happen is not relevant. I'm nobody. the people out there getting paid to sit across from Piers Morgan and say 'hey, I predict that when you throw a rock off a cliff it will go down!' are not Nostradamus. roosters taking credit for the sun rising...

Edward

YEAH do it Sheen, he better give it his all, everone should watch this, Sheen make sure people will never forget you.

LV Housewife

People are dying in Japan, nuclear meltdowns, and not your own, are the news now. Please go get the help you so desperately need. Media, quit playing his game...as long as he gets your attention he is like a small child and will continue his boring, useless antics. Your 15 minutes are up.......a month ago.

rick

We have been trying to get in touch with Charlie and the Cleveland Indians to have him throw out the first pitch at the Home Opener. Articles, news interviews and radio mentions have already taken place. This is real and CAN happen. Join the "Winners" on FB for the movement. CLEVELAND NEEDS SHEEN TO PITCH. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_103558993060...547.

catch

New Sheen tagline: "Whining!"

ANITA

Please leave Charlies family out of this. Charlie is old enough in years, just not mentally. His family has always been there for him and helped him many,many times. But Charlie is running this circus, and his family can only do so much. I know they will be there when he falls. And he will fall. The fact that there are a lot of idiots out there who will pay money to see Charlie do his ramblings is embarrassing to me. He looks 60yrs old and sounds and acts 12 yrs old. When Charlie ruined 2and half men, he left innocent workers jobless. So be proud Charlie and ramble on.

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr
yours In Love,
sonia
sonia4koneh@live.fr

Boomers

Charlie Sheen is awesome. I don't care what anybody says.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6