Cops Raid Charlie's House After Alarming Call

3/11/2011 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE 10:42 PM Law enforcement sources tell us cops wrapped up their search and Charlie wasn't arrested.  Charlie's lawyer, Mark Gross says police found one rifle -- from the 1800s -- and "a few bullets," adding no other weapons were in the house. Gross also confirmed police executed the search warrant because someone -- he didn't know who -- claimed Charlie had a gun.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops raided Charlie Sheen's house after receiving a call earlier today that Charlie threatened to harm himself with a firearm.

0310_charlie_sheen_pics_ex_
Under the restraining order obtained by Brooke Mueller, Charlie is prohibited from possessing weapons.

Cops are inside the house right now, searching for firearms and ammunition.

And law enforcement tell us cops are not trying to place Charlie on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

Charlie, his lawyers, and several friends are sitting at a table in the backyard eating hamburgers. KTLA shot video of the surreal scene from their helicopter.

We are told the LAPD has been conducting several investigations involving Charlie, including the possible violation of the TRO.

UPDATE 10:18 PM PT -- Sheen just tweeted: "#fastball; the LAPD were AWESOME. Absolute pros! they can protect and serve this Warlock anytime!!! c"

Story developing

1112_strapped_stars_footer_v2

Jon

"Word is LAPD heard Bree Olsen was going half-price."

Posted at 9:47 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by CrashAndBurn

I'd hit it....2x and once in the morning!

Hey Now

Charlie was talking about hugs earlier. I think he needs a big warm hug. A hug that says 'I care deeply about you and I don't want you to die.' You know what kind of hug I mean?

wisey

He doesn't need a hug from trolls with mustaches and guns

PokerStar

The search, initiatied around 8 p.m. PT, was expected to be over by 3 a.m. Friday. It would take time because "it's a very big house," she said.
News helicopter video showed police officers standing around the home.
TMZ said a source inside the house said Sheen and others in the house were at the dining room table eating hamburgers.

HM

Posted at 9:51 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by Hey Now

___________________________________________

I don't know if you're saying this tongue in cheek, but I do feel that he could benefit from the caring support of someone who isn't doing it for money.

HeavensMee

Julie

RADAR ONLINE IS GOING TO GO LIVE THERE...COME ON TMZ!!!!!

nan

He is just like someone I know!
prediction for you about him:
has homicidal/suicidal thoughts
pushes the law til it catches up to him
will at some point have to go thru psych evaluation
death or prison are his options unless he stays straight

Jon

should also add to that statement I made about hitting it...
It would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway but I would still enjoy my self for the 25-30 sec's it lasted :)

More breaking news..... Charlie recently purchased a Krispy Cream doughnut sign and had "Hot doughnuts NoW" Displaid in his window. Police arrived on scene to place an order...
Now back to lets smoke some crack with Charlie Sheen!!
I still give him a month or less before he eats a bullet or OD's
FOSHO!

chzbrgrmachne

His house is being RAIDED and he's sitting at the table, eating a f$#@ing hamburger!!

Charlie Sheen is WINNING!!

willzark

he LORI #48: you seem to be following this story just as closely as i am, what does that make you?? a chucklehead lover!!! at least i stand with charlie, you spend your time following charlie, make posts on people you say are following the same story as you!!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!! get a life, go sipport something instead of putting other people down, but what else can you expect from a LIBERAL MOONBAT!!!!!!! telling other people how to live thier lives b/c you are a loser, i'm guessing you are about 80 pounds over weight, lots of acne, never been married and have only had sex with black dudes after a party, close??? ouch, guess this tordedo of truth hit it's mark!! SKANK!!!

wisey

Yea pokerstar we can read the article we are commenting on without your summary.

PokerStar

Charlie will be going to jail or for a psych evaluation *if* they find a weapon. Stay tuned . . .

richard_nixon69

live newsfeed

thestones

@81

Grow up and think....if Charlie's LAWYER states he gets a call to remove gun from Chuckles hand...THEY HAVE TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!! DUH

REMINDER: NO FOLLOW FRIDAY...ALREADY BELOW 2 MILLION

Hey Now

HM,

I was being serious.

I just meant I would give him a hug if I saw him (& if he let me). I really wish the best for him (& family)