Charlie Sheen's

'Tiger Blood'

Revealed!

3/10/2011 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's kept his "Tiger Blood" cocktail a secret while waiting for an official sponsorship deal -- but TMZ has learned the secret beverage he's sipping is something called ... Mangosteen?!

0220_charlie_sheen_getty
Mangosteen is a rare Southeast Asian fruit -- and a puree of the stuff is bottled and sold as XANGO juice. The bottler claims the juice helps maintain intestinal, joint, and immune system health ... and also promotes a healthy respiratory system.

Charlie and health drinks may not sound like a perfect match, but friends close to Sheen tell us he "drinks the stuff everyday" -- and though publicly he's been referring to it as tiger blood ... privately he calls it his "mango drink."

As of now XANGO hasn't tapped Charlie to be a spokesperson. Sources connected with the company tell us they are "very nervous" about being associated with the actor.

PhilipMarkum

*** TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIE:

If you watch the last video he died right at the VERY beginning (Episode 3) he zooms in on the drink and right on the front of the bottle it says:

Pear; Carrot; Beet; Celery; Apple juice.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THE CRAP THAT PEOPLE MAKE UP AND TMZ SHOULD DO A LITTLE HOMEWORK BECAUSE YOU KNOW THIS SAME INFORMATION AS I AM SURE *SOMEONE* WATCHED EPISODE 3 OF "CHARLIE SHEEN WINNING." ***

Rob DiSantis

Hey

I personally drink XANGO. Health benefits are unbelievable and I am just not saying this because I drink it. I do not care if you were interested or not, but me personally I can not imagine going a couple days without drinking it. I got some testimonials if anyone is interested to check out.

My cousin had some cancerous cells 8 months ago. just went back to her doctor 3 weeks ago after drinking it everyday since being diagnosed and now she has a clean bill of health. email me @ rdisantis@gmail.com if you have interest in AT least checking it out. Its 30 minutes long.. cant hurt right?

Pat

I think he has aids

Carl

Just because you don't see something normally in the US doesn't mean it is "rare". Mangosteens are extremely popular in tropical parts of Asia. They are much sweeter than most any other fruit, and can be bought anywhere and are cheap.

If they really wanted to make a drink that would live up to the name Tigersblood they should have made it out of Durian.

CrashAndBurn

wtf is he doing with clay aiken?

John

WOW. Pyramid really? I better tell my wife we need to stop helping people. We have feed 3 MILLION starving children, been stay at home parents for 8 years, seen friends live better lives and save families. I didn't know I was in something illegal. But hey thanks for the heads up. Folks when you have the facts SPEAK, when you don't stay quiet. Charlie needs all the help he can get and so do most. So don't knock a GR8 thing http://www.johnzenes.com

TX Mom

Wow! I'm not sure if I like the fact that Charlie Sheen is the one promoting Xango Juice! I'm an Independent Distributor for Xango, & I can clearly see why the "big bosses" are sketchy about becoming involved with Charlie Sheen! Of course, his rants have nothing to do with the Juice! Maybe he should try some of our other products! Lol! If anyone wants to know more about Xango & our products, e-mail me at xango.leaders@gmail.com, & I'll send you some information!
~TX Mom~ c

Big Momma

Maybe Charlie has enough money to get his girlfriends big ole ears clipped!

Bob

Ummm... Mangosteens aren't rare. Research anyone?

THE WIFE

I THOUGHT HE WAS DRINKING A BLOODY MARY'S ***** (AKA KIM)!!!!!! HAHA AUNT FLOW WANTS TO TALK TO U!!!! HAHA WOOPIE SAID POISE WORKS BEST FOR HER!!!!! HAHA WON'T THE TWO OF U STUFF THE BLOODY POISE DOWN YOUR THROATS!!!!! HAHA AND DON'T FORGET THE FDS!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
ALSO CALLED KIM'S STANK!!!!!!! HAHAHA

dr scarenson

hahahahahaha!

dr scarenson

Xango is actually made from NON organic, PASTEURIZED (which through heating, kills important stuff such as vitamin C, and creates the process of deaeration which strips juice of nutrients) blend of an UNDISCLOSED amount of mangosteen fruit puree, and then juice CONCENTRATES of eight other fruit juices (apple,pear,grape,blueberry,raspberry,st… and cherry)

there is very few CREDIBLE studies on Xango juice. (the claims made by the founders brother David Morton, and stepfather Dr. Templeman obviously dont count in my opinion for obvious conflicts of interest) this is why most health claims (even the few honest ones) are about the MANGOSTEEN fruit and not XANGO juice, because it has been watered down, and its nutrients nuked out.

for instance,The Associated Press commissioned the Linus Pauling Institute to measure the in vitro antioxidant strength of XanGo Juice against retail fruit juices. The antioxidant strength of XanGo Juice measured slightly higher than cranberry juice but lower than black cherry and less than half the value for blueberry juice. so at over 40 dollars a bottle, in terms of antioxidants, you'd be better off getting a 6 dollar bottle of blueberry juice.

dr scarenson

[IMG]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k60......2/noxango/charliesheenpyramidschemexango-1.jpg[/IMG]

sugarbee

"Sources connected with the company tell us they are "very nervous" about being associated with the actor."

YA THINK! LOL

I'd be afraid if I drank that stuff, I'd loose my flippin mind too!

Ha-HA!!!!

her dumbo ears are gonna come in handy... now she can hear him coming!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments