Gallagher Collapses On Stage

3/11/2011 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Comedian Gallagher collapsed onto his back, clutching his chest during his performance tonight in Rochester, MN -- and TMZ has learned he was rushed to a hospital by ambulance.

0310_gallagher_ex

Multiple witnesses tell TMZ Gallagher was doing his famous sledge-o-matic routine when he fell backwards onto the stage. We're told his eyes were closed and he was shaking.

Doctors -- who happened to be in the audience -- rushed on stage and straightened out Gallagher's arms ... and waited by his side until the ambulance arrived.

Story developing...

duh

GET WELL !!!

NelsonH

and @46, it was clear to me too he was blackout drunk during the show.

Bolenball

I can't beleive what I witnessed tonight! It was shocking to see one of your favorite comedians collapse in front of you like that! I even caught the whole thing on video.

scott

Good thing is that is the home of the Mayo clinic which is the best hospital in the world, so odds r he is getting the best care he could possible get.

jaNICEness

GET WELL SOON FANS are routing for you...

StPauli1

Rochester, MN? So he gets rushed to The Mayo Clinic. There are worse spots in America to collapse with chest pains.

tmz-ho

He's not a fan of Detroit: http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2009/12/comedian_gallagher_on_his_leas.html

tmz-ho

Ooopsie, didn't intend to paste a broken hyperlink. Just add ".html" at the end ~ or ~ I'll try posting it again here:

or here: http://tinyurl.com/6zdzlvy

Can't say as I blame him much on the discord for Detroit. Hopefully it's on the rise, but who knows.

Peace

Justacomment

I rented him a car in Chicago many years ago and he was very nice. He asked me if I could help him out with jokes about South Bend, IN because he was performing there that night. I hope he is ok!

Lernadezing

I'm sure you can find it on eBay. In fact let me look FOR YOU! lol ok i found a link. Look here!

Plaque Attack