Jane Fonda vs.

Spy?

3/10/2011 7:35 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's actress Jane Fonda at some event in West Hollywood on Tuesday (left) -- and the White spy from the "Spy vs. Spy" comic strip (right).

0309_jane_vs_jane

In 1972, one was infamously photographed sitting on an anti-aircraft battery in North Vietnam.

We're just sayin'.

Pat

She is a rat

JBDragon

She's a traitor to this country. Anyone who likes her or goes to one of her movies is a fool.

Patch

Jane Fonda should have been shot for being a traitor to this country. I NEVER watch any of her movies or any show that has her on it.

SYLVI212

The cartoon spy is more physically appealing....and obviously a lot more intelligent. FONDA: LOOSER

awards

When will Hanoi Jane go away for good?

LINDA

A despictable human being that should have been tried for treason! This b#%@h sickens my stomach!

shirl7354

B#^*h, we don't want to see your face, go back to your buddies in Hanoi!!!

tifosi44

She is the most repulsive and pathetic human being on this planet. There is no amount of bribery that would make me view anything this TRAITOR could concoct. She even poisoned Nim-Rod Ted Turner, but that wasn't all that hard to do. Please just leave this Country you disgusting person.

sonny

@ #5 you are a loser for spelling loser wrong!

RacerX

Harvey Levin!!!! Please explain why this traitor is featured on your site again? I told you last time that I WILL NOT tolerate any promotions of this dink loving prostitute. That war took the lives of my brother, cousin and uncle while she was partying like a Red with the Reds!
Imagaine how our soldiers felt when they heard her babbling Red propaganda on the radio there?
You are an IDIOT for this Harvey. Why don't you post a picture of Hitler with some cute caption too, while you are at it?
So now...As I promised...I am boycotting your site and show from now on. And I call on every other true Patriot of this Country to do the same. @#%* you Harvey!!!!

amaaazed

I'm not Fonda Hanoi Jane. Remember those bumper stickers? We will never ever ever forget her treason.

mike holly

u should do a "who'd u rather"

Beauty

TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR. Hanoi Skank. You should have dropped dead in a black box with the rest of the men you had killed. GO AWAY FOREVER you treasoness slut.

Bill

harvey why give this rat commi lovin unamerican **** any mention on your show or web site she is non persona grada silver spoon raised never had a job bitch

Lisa

My dermatologist knows her, and although it's against HIPPA laws - he actually told me he's never seen someone who has had so much plastic surgery. When you see her in person it's all you noticed. She's stretched to the hilt and her boobs are still perky and huge (and women that age don't have naturally perky boobs)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments