Jessica Biel and Timberlake

It's Over!!!

3/10/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are each back on the market -- because their relationship is positively kaput ... this according to a source close to the former couple.

0310_jessica_justin_eXd_TMZ

We're told the break-up was a pretty mutual decision ... and both parties still "love and respect each other."

The two had been dating since 2007.

UPDATE: The couple's reps released a joint statement confirming the split -- and saying, "The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."

0311_timberlake_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

tom

Why give JT all the heat? Jessica has plenty of experience too.

Jules

JT is homely. I really hope Jessica hooks up with someone I can stand looking at next time. Because it's all about ME.. :)

My New Name

As usual, I'm more compelled to respond to the comments than to the story. This time, to:

10. I'm a woman, and I can't stand women who have to put other's down. She is beautiful!! stop being jealous!!!!!

Posted at 5:47 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by .:Loki4Ever:.
___________________________________________________________________

I looked at comments of numbers 1-9 before you, and only saw one comment by someone who might be a female who suggested Jessica looked a bit "manly." So, my question is - about whom are you complaining, Loki? You act like there are numerous digs at Jessica, when in fact, there were only nine comments when you wrote yours and only one could be construed as somewhat negative, even though "manly," while certainly not a compliment, isn't all that bad. You sure seem to be whining about something that isn't there.

My New Name

And then there's this one:

14. She is waaaay cuter than he is. What she ever saw in him I don't know because he is UGLY - period. And wait, no, it was not the money because she can get one with lots of that, and looks.

Posted at 5:55 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by tmr
___________________________________________________________________
I think it is sweet that TMR is trying to be sweet, but to suggest that Jessica didn't need Justin for his money because "she can get one with lots of that" is a bit infuriating. TMR, let me suggest you look at this from a different perspective. Maybe Jessica doesn't need ANY man for his money because Jessica makes HER OWN money. Did THAT ever occur to you? I'd like to invite you to join us in 2011. I'm sure you've enjoyed 1952, but you'll like 2011 – it's really progressive here.

My New Name

This one isn't a big deal, really, but I am curious:

42. I"m tired of seeing her pasty face sans makeup jogging braless. I'm glad it's over.

Posted at 7:38 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by puhp
___________________________________________________________________

Puhp, you're "glad it's over"? Why are you glad it's over? How on earth could their relationship possibly have ANY impact on your life that you would care one way or the other whether they were together?

My New Name

This one is the stupidest of them all, and it's so stupid I'm only going to paste the first part of it because the entire post is too stupid to be posted twice:

"67. Jessica Alba is gorgeous....I love this question...

Posted at 2:14 AM on Mar 11, 2011 by arrikangis"
___________________________________________________________________

Arrikangis, where did you go to school? In what country is "Jessica Alba is gorgeous" a question? Is it even necessary for me to add "Idiot" at the end of my response to your comment? (Now THAT'S a question.)

tom

No excuses for a successful woman that attractive not to have a decent man *if* she wanted one. If she doesn't know what she's doing, she has the financial means to hire a professional matchmaker.

Misty

When Justin asked a woman to move in with him, they should know by now, that's the kiss of death. I personally think he's one of those guys who won't marry until he has a woman who makes him chase them a little bit more. They give up their lives & their careers as soon as they move in with him, while he does every job in town. She was an A-list actress one day and then nothing but his stay at home girlfriend the next.

coco

He is already in love with another woman. The bad girl in the movie The Swan, I can't remember her name. She Is the one who presented an Award with him at the Oscars.

He is totally creazy about that girl. Well she is beautiful and a great actress.

Skittlepops

This article suggests he's getting back with Britney! What are your thoughts? I hope it's true, but probably not....

Here's the article that said it.

K-LO

I agree with number 85. My advice to Jessica would be to get it while it's hot now post breakup publicity. Dump the frumpy clothes for hotter outfits go back to blond hair or highlights. Hit the magazine circuit & audition for some new roles. F this dude. Get your MoJo back. Get back on your A game Jessica while this news is fresh & hot. To all the ladies out there never let a dude bring you down. Be strong & you will be Renewed!!!

chiafdot

Justin Timberlake Good Ridance to bad rubbish!!! Feel sorry for the next victim must be so desperate to hook up with him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m

Ladies, you might not want to get your hopes up with this puppy for a long long time. Mere mortal men who think they have options just don't want to put a quarter down to buy any piece of candy in the candy store, so celebrity dogs, who do have a bigger candy store to sample, are even less likely to settle on any one piece of candy. They are in never never land and have an endless array of sweets to suit whatever their taste buds want for that moment. And, there are plenty of tarts that go around reinforcing that mentality in the lost boys' minds.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6