Jon Cryer

Hey Charlie, I AM A TROLL!!!

3/10/2011 10:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer just went on the Conan O'Brien show to fire off a mind bullet at his former co-star Charlie Sheen ... trolls DO exist ... and Jon is one of them!!!! Duh ...
031011_jon_cryer_still

Dan

dead charlie or alive , drug addict or not charlie will always be a winner while a little troll like john will always be known as a sidekick who appered in the show charlie made famous , he will always be know as the guy that got beat up by his ex wife be a man you loser , when your friend/coleage is in trouble what do you do not even a phone call people like you john think you have a nice litle secure happy life and if someone else is erratic or enjoying his life to the fulest his is crazy/manic and you judge him charlie your rigth all along john is a troll long live carlos estevez winnng...

th3j4ckl3

I just called my parents to let them know. Cause of John, I am coming out as a full blown troll! Thank you John. You made it easier for all of us.

Meohmy

Damn it to hell.... why can't apple and adobe come to some sort of agreement where I can what flash video on my IPAD,,,even that rip off app doesn't work..I now will not sleep all night wondering about this...tee hee

lkjdiel

Love it!!!!!!

billiejo6964

he's a much better actor than Sheen

anon

I can tell a lot of you high-five'n Jon Cryer - have never seen the show.

If you think a sniveling, whiny, simpering cheapskate like Alan Harper is "funny" - then you need help. Most of the time we skip through his various antics because they're ANNOYING, as his character is meant to be.

I'm no CS defender. I'm throughly convinced Charlie Sheen the person is insane. Always was.

But that was the point of Two And A Half Men! We weren't watching the guy act - we were watching 'him'. Although he was always funnier saying Chuck Lorre's words.

And in yet another instance of someone not acting on that program: Jon Cryer is an honest to goodness semi-neurotic metrosexual buffoon. If you ever watched ANY of the dvd extras in any of the season collections you'd know this already.

Sam

You tell 'em Ducky!!

Donna

Jon Cryer: the real talent of 2-1/2 Men. America is catching on.

Eric

SHUT THE **** UP...Ur not even funny u wouldn't even be any where if it wasn't for Charlie.The show will not survive with out him..everyone knows it.Oh yeah and all the haters out there with all the stuff going on with him he still will have more money then all of u......

William

I think it's fair game to say here that just about everybody in Hollywood are TROLLS! My God, just look at every single starlet in Horrorwood and everywhere else in the USA - none of them are real. botox, nip cut n tuck. No natural smiles, just this pasted Mae West expression on all of them. I don't watch anything on terrorvision these days. I'm so fed up with all the BANG BANG in the bedroom and police cars, the silicone tits and completely destroyed morals. Hollywood you're gonna CRASH and BURN BIG TIME!

William

toad

TEAM DUCKIE!!!!! WINNING!!

fordtocarr

Touche!!!!!!!! Fantastic Jon.
WINNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FlamingoNut

Suck it Charlie.

GT

Instead of replacing Charlie and continuing the show thus putting money in his pocket, they should just do a spin-off. New show, new name, new direction, keep mother, berta, etc....just NO Charlie. The only thing that really makes sense.