Jon Cryer

Hey Charlie, I AM A TROLL!!!

3/10/2011 10:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer just went on the Conan O'Brien show to fire off a mind bullet at his former co-star Charlie Sheen ... trolls DO exist ... and Jon is one of them!!!! Duh ...
031011_jon_cryer_still

Jo Detraz

Now that's a CLASS ACT! Jon Cryer is the best!

avamp

You're cool Jon..great way of handling Charlies Stupidity

Reed

Jon, funnier than Sheen could ever be, good for you, class act.

Sharon

Brilliant! Would love to know if Conan's people wrote that or Cryer's.

LTBK

There is NO WAY POSSIBLE that show would have been ANYTHING without Jon and Angus. All I can picture Charlie doing is sitting with his shaved legs crossed like a women "reacting" to something hilarious Jon or Angus is doing. Oh yeah, with his lips persed so as not to show the drug damage. He rode THEIR COAT TAILS! Hope good things come to all the cast who gave their all for 7 years. And I hope that as# gets whats coming to him. Nothing.

OhioGirl

OH YEAH!!!!! YOU GO JON!!! THAT IS WINNING!!!!! GREAT ATTITUDE, NOT TO MENTION COME BACK! LIKE SOMEONE SAID, CHARLIE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO FUNNY IN THE SHOW HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR JON CRYER'S BRILLIANT SCRIPT LEADING UP TO CHARLIE'S PUNCH LINES.

YOU'RE THE MAN JON!! But you are not a troll, you were just surrounded by one! Keep up the great work and I hope we get to see you back on set with a much better co-worker, for he {Charlie} is DEF. REPLACEABLE!! LOVE YOU JON!!!

Big Ad

I love Jon Cryer...he's the real talent on the show...they may be able to replace Charlie, but there's no replacement for Jon.

Barb

Everyone from the show called Charlie out of decency and respect because Charlie is a great guy with alot of problems right now. It takes character to be a friend.
________________________________________________

Didn't Charlie say that no one on the show had called him, but that he had spoken to Cryer. I could be wrong. I thought that was why Sheen partially apologized to Cryer ("apol").

Whatever. Conan is a jerk and probably wrote the skit for Cryer. Conan has his own rage issues, he should stay out of this fiasco.

Give Me a Break

Jon, I think your a P.O.S. for not standing by Charlie, and taking this opportunity to cash in and get your last 15 minutes of fame at Charlie's expense. Two and Half Men is NOTHING with out Charlie, pitiful

Nora

I loved it and I really hope the show goes on.

Carol

I love you Jon............ You don't have to drink or take drugs to be funny!!!

jamesbooker1975

Welll , Charlie went to far . **** u Charlie !
Cryer you are the best, you are mens. bye bye charlie

jamesbooker1975

Charlie had it all, and with a lot less work than most people, everything was free for him.
He is just and ******* that don't care anybody except him, help should be given to other kind of people with lot less luck in life, not to this crap.

LJ

Way to go Jon! I sure hope we get to see more of you. I am a true fan. This was really funny and the best way to handle the situation.

Billy

see that is how you handle it what Charlie and chuck are doing is studied just shrug it off we all know charlie has lost his f-ing marbles