Jon Cryer

Hey Charlie, I AM A TROLL!!!

3/10/2011 10:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer just went on the Conan O'Brien show to fire off a mind bullet at his former co-star Charlie Sheen ... trolls DO exist ... and Jon is one of them!!!! Duh ...
031011_jon_cryer_still

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

OhioGirl

LOVE YOU JON!!!! {patting you on the back}!

audy

GREAT! Love the Trolls! They are funny funny guys!

Linnie

Jon is so talented and classy!

Madge

Jon Cryer was always the funny guy on that show. Without him it would have been very unfunny!!Jon Cryer....What a CLASS ACT!

Bili

The ONLY reason I turned on 2-1/2 to begin with was to see how in the world Mr. Cryer would play such a part. I am so ready for him to have another showcase for yet another aspect of his talent all I can say is- I'll be watching!

josh

Trolling means to instigate for controversy... or money. Cryer is doing both, the comment is dead on, and Cryer's laughing it up like the Debt episode, but we all remember what happens in the end. Stop worshipping this blow-artist, he's as bad as the guy from Big Bang Theory. . . "I'm quick-witted and smart, but do a poor job of making any of it look like casual acting" *sniff sniff*. Two halos less and I might even listen through your sweaty forehead, beady eyes, fidgety persona and overall cokehead appearance. Guys, if you can't see through the blow don't bother commenting.

Tommy Morris

Cryer would'nt be nothing without Charlie Sheen

Linda

Hey Charlie

WINNER JON CRYER

He took that troll joke like a perfect gentleman, and u still look like the dumbass you've always looked like. Oh you got money Big bleepen Deal .He can hold his head up high, and is very well thought of. You can to, If you'll be honest with yourself. I loved watching 2 an a half men and I'll support Jon and the little boy. I don't watch it now ,because of reruns.

Linda

I guess Tommy Morris forgot sixteen candles, and a few other oldie goldies that were put on the map along time ago , by Jon Cryer. (Without Charlie Sheens help). He was funny as a kid, and is still funny. Gifted, and doesn't have to go snort a line to be that way. Now isn't that something. Maybe sheen can learn something from that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7