Tony Danza

Files for Divorce

3/10/2011 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Danza has filed for divorce from his wife of 24 years ... TMZ has learned.

0310_tony_danza_divorce_EX

Danza cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split.

Tony and Tracy Danza have two daughters, Katherine, 23, and Emily, 17.

The couple has been separated since 2006.

0709_split_footer

gayle

That guy is kind of a ****! I can see why she left him!!!! Yuck!!!!

Italia

She's a cougar.

He must have found out she's banging some hot young stud and blew her off before the press published the photos photos of her and her "wild thang."

Heather

She got knocked up and he married her. Now there's a love story. Amazing it lasted this long.

Fred Farkel

I will tell you good folks that men will generally NOT break up a marriage of 25 years without good reason... and the reason at that point in time is usually MENOPAUSE - which if the female cannot or WILL NOT rise above her hormonal hatreds - will doom even the best marriage to fail.

Good luck Tony. There is no need to put up with that misery.

Bob

GAY!!!!

Bob

He should replace Charlie Sheen and have Herb move in as his boyfriend!!!!

Lisa

Separated since 2006? Dang....it's about time they started finalizing a divorce!

Lisa

Now Fred, You are constantly on there talking about how menopause broke up your marriage. What on earth happened? How did your wife start acting? Do tell! Curious minds want to know. Plus, you're posts scare the hell out of me since I haven't quite reached menopause, but probably will in the next 10-15 years.

Julie

he needs to whiten his teeth.

Tammy

Harlot: I hate to betray my gender, but I know a few women who have done men so wrong they will hate us until the day they die, and a couple of them even feel that way about their daughters. I don't agree with how these men feel, but I do understand.

Tammy

Tammy: JMO...I think it's 50/50. Some women make us embarrassed and ashamed they're our sex. The only reason some men aren't shot is cause it's illegal.

Posted at 2:30 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara

AMEN!!!!

Charlotte

Fred: no wonder you can't get a woman to stay around you more than 2.4 seconds.

charlie peen has to pay women to be with him. you can't even do that.

Posted at 1:58 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara

My, my, my trolling again trying to incite people and yet you say I am an angry person. You sure do seem to enjoy stirring the pot on these boards. No need to answer. I have called you out and proven my point, no interest in further communication with you.

karlew

Fred: Hormones don't cause hatred. Now living with a misogynistic a**hole, that causes hatred.

Dem

Another Mid-Life Crisis in the works

Cartman

I knew Tony a few years ago when he went to the same gym I did. He seemed like a straight up dude to me so I don't get the hate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments