Mel Gibson Sentence -- The Chris Brown Factor

3/11/2011 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Although Chris Brown's name was never mentioned in Mel Gibson's hearing today -- Brown's sentence may have been a factor in determining Mel's fate.

0311_oksana_rihanna_TMZ_WM

One of the reasons Mel didn’t get jail time is because the L.A. County District Attorney has to show  some kind of consistency in their plea bargains.  Chris Brown's case is notable because he pled guilty to felony assault -- for beating the crap out of Rihanna -- and was sentenced to 5 years probation ... no time behind bars.

Even if Mel did knock Oksana's veneers out -- something he has not admitted -- it would be impossible to justify sending Mel to jail and Chris to community service.

Do you agree?

Bitch

This picture of Oksana is disturbing. The smiling eyes after an alleged assault tells the story perfectly.

Tellthetruth59

Ox next time you want to pull this scam, wipe the smile off your face and get some real tissue damage and bruising.

GabyO

I'd be smiling too if I knew I was gonna get PPPPAIDDDDDD!

irish35

Team Mel; The most violent, cyber bullying, cyber stalking, hatemongers you will ever come across.

For over 10 months Team Mel has Cyber stalked Oksana, dug up every little bit of personal and private information they could find, made dirt out of dust on her, and tried with everything they could to destroy this woman. They are an obsessed, and I mean obsessed, stalking bunch of crazies. From a Psychiatric/Social point of view, it's been interesting to observe, shocking but interesting. I really think team Mel needs to be looked at and TMZ should not allow this sort of cyber stalking to go on.

Tellthetruth59

@Irish - everyone that disagrees with you needs a psych evaluation. Got it.

CCC

I wouldn't doubt if she knocked her own veneers out as part of the scam. Hell, I'd knock out my own two front teeth for a couple of million dollars.

And I agree with the court that there is no justification in sending MG to jail when CB did a lot worse. Yeah, she may be a thug in her own way, but no woman deserves to be beat like that.

ELLIE

THIS PERSON IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON TRIAL. SHE IS NOTHING BUT A MONEY HUNGRY FOREIGNER AND A HUGE LIAR. SHE TOLD HER DENTIST DIFFERENT STORIES AND HOW COME HE SAID NOTHING TO THE DA. SHE SHOULD GO BACK WHERE SHE CAME FROM AND LEAVE THE BABY WITH MEL. SHE WILL GET BETTER CARE. SHE IS AN UGLY PIECE OF CRAP. POOP DISTURBER.

irish35

Team Mel's hatred of Oksana is so scary that if I were in her place I would get a cease and desist order against TMZ, and I would hire extra security for protection from team mel stalkers. On one site this "Sam" poster has just gone bonkers with spamming Oksana information, her personal and private information, which I thought was against the rules here. TMZ has encouraged this hatred, and if anything happens to the victim, then TMZ should be help particially liable.

Stacy

TMZ get real !! Chris Brown actually punched Rihanna and she reported it immediately. Mel did not punch Oksana, he only slapped her to stop her from shaking a baby.

TMZ knows Oksana's photos are fake but they keep lying anyway !
I guess Mel's attempt to avoid a trial gives the dishonest media more ammunition to lie and lie.

The more TMZ lies the more determined I am to boycott this website and everything involved with Time Warner in the future.

sunshinerad

Oksana looks pretty happy about the ass-whippen she received.

irish35

@Irish - everyone that disagrees with you needs a psych evaluation. Got it.

Posted at 4:28 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

No, but you do know who I am talking about don't you? You know some of team mel has been obsessed, like Sam, and now they are just going bonkers. To spend that much time, digging up that much personal stuff on someone you don't even personally know is scary crazy. Am I right?

Tellthetruth59

@Irish - I never did dig up crap on Ox. I tried to stick to the facts of this case. I read most of what was posted and clicked on links when I felt like it. I understand why others did find her past so interesting and most of the stuff they dug up was legit. This woman does have a past. I think the past is more sordid than what was available on the internet. I'll bet those LASD files and what was found on Ox's computer are smoking hot. The people that found her past so interesting should not be discredited. It's an intriguing case and she is a very interesting person. Very intriguing. Very interesting.

irish35

I am sorry, I tend to clump all of team mel into one ball, and there are actually some out there who aren't obsessed, their just Mel fans, defending Mel. But there are some who are scary, who are as we speak, just jamming spam articles about Oksana on TMZ, posting personal information, her previous residences, boyfriends, her date of birth, birthplace etc. etc. What an absolute invasion of personal privacy, Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should. And to spend that much time digging that much crap up on someone is just scary.

anonym

Hey, Harvey! Are happy now. This laying golddigging whore fa*** your country, f*** your American Judicial System, humilate All American and you and team was helping her.
Now wait, russian media will tell crab about your country and we have lots of courtesy to inform you. Enjoy humilation of USA.AS you were a part of this
Every thing that your buddies nave done for Mr.Mel Gibson is beyond being just disgusting

Stacy

Posted at 4:32 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by irish35
----------------------------------------------------

No, you're very wrong !
There are some members of Team Mel who did research on that lying Russian scam artist that most real journalists didn't even bother doing. The corporate media just tells their so-called journalist to write lies .
When some people see a huge injustice being done to someone they
like to find out what's really going on.
Anyone who just believes every lie the media tells them to believe is crazy.