Oksana Grigorieva

NOT Charged

3/11/2011 5:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will NOT be charged with felony extortion by the L.A. County District Attorney ... TMZ has learned.

Oksana Not Charged

The extortion investigation was launched in connection to the $15 million deal she signed -- and then rejected -- during child custody mediation with Mel Gibson in May, 2010.

In the deal, Oksana was promised a house, assets and other goodies ... plus the guarantee she wouldn't release the infamous audio tapes.

A rep for Grigorieva released a statement saying in part, "Ms. Grigorieva will now concentrate on co-parenting Lucia, resuming her charitable work for the children of Chernobyl and moving forward with her life."

1118_mel_oksana_footer

middleagedcrazy

Her attorney and the DA are backroom buddies. His clients don't get charged and the DA gets nice donations. Works well eh California?
Posted at 12:14 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by Max
______________________

More than the 'donations' the old boys are worried that their 'party girl' pipeline will dry up.

Tee hee

TexasAnn

Maybe this was part of the deal with Mel? Why don't they deport her? Is she even in this country legally? If so, how? She certainly doesn't contribute to society in any way.I guess I'm so angry about this because I'm a REAL survivor of spousal abuse, and these women in Hollywood just use it as a weapon in their arsenal of tricks.

RE

moussemaker

I'm loving it!

moussemaker

Oksana = Innocent Winner!
Malignant Mel = Guilty Loser!

yo

Oksana = Victorious Silent Warlock Assassin from Mars!

Melanoma = Anti-Vatican Guilty Troll

ThinkingWoman

What life? Has she already targeted her next victim? Hopefully he will not be naive enough to fall for her song and dance.

Perhaps by "move forward" her spokesman means her next legal round. Will she still try for a civil case? Will she still try to coerce (can't use the word extortion it seems) more money for herself?

She is set for the next 17 years. I do hope she manages to save some from her child support after paying her lawyers. That is what this has all been about isn't it, her desire to be set up for life.

Erica

I don't see her lawyer mentioning anything about her getting a job....SHOCKING!!Whatcha gonna do in 18 yrs from now,when your cashcow is grownup?

Canada

I thought, hmmm, this isn't justice but then I remembered that she TURNED DOWN the $15 Million. So there's the justice, she's moving forward but without the cash.

Who in their right mind turns down $15 mil anyway?

Tellthetruth59

All that work done by the LASD isn't going to get tossed in a box in the backroom at the DA's office. Someone knows what's in those files. It could be worth money. People have sold their children's privacy to tabloids for a lot less.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

ha ha all you mel maniacs are not doing so well huh..your boy is guilty of abuse and oksana is innocent...innocent
yuk yuk yuk

Tellthetruth59

I think by moving forward they mean Ox is going to try to get Mel back. That's why Lucia has so many doctor appointments lately. She's trying to get to him. She knows he's her last hope for riches.

suza271

Is there no TMZ Live today???

Ray

Who in their right mind turns down $15 mil anyway?

Posted at 12:23 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by Canada

I remember Mr. Levin talking about Ms. Oksana having a point where she thinks she should have taken the 15 million. Child support for the next 15 years will be a bit over 4 million.

mag

I realized she wouldn't be charged once TMZ reported that her first lawyer donated to the D.A.'s campaign... money well spent... if we could all afford to donate money then the jails would never be crowded.

Carol

Well I guess what they say is true, there is no justice. This whore should be charged with this crime and her kids taken from her but I guess when you sleep with the judge, district attorney you will not be charged. I really, really hate this money grubbing whore. She is nothing but a ugly whore and send her back to Russia and let her rot there