Charlie Sheen Tour -- Sold Out in 18 Minutes!

3/13/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has won the Internet again -- his upcoming mini-tour sold out in just 18 minutes ... and now he's planning on adding extra shows.

0312_charlie_sheen_tour_2
We're told the time is a Ticketmaster record and that Charlie will be adding additional tour stops some time in the near future.

Charlie's official website says $1 from every ticket sold will go to the Red Cross to help victims from the earthquake in Japan.

Sheen celebrated the sell out in typical Sheenist fashion, saying via Twitter: "Fastball; Detroit/Chicago sold out in minutes... Thanks to Sheen's Cadre..! #WINNING c"

Hey Now

This show (Celebrity Apprentice) is just hilarious tonight. The women are tearing each other down.

Anonymous 5150

I love how the people saying "Who would go see a train wreck celebrity?" are the same people hanging out on TMZ all day.

I'm going to see Charlie because I find it entertaining. But I couldn't care less what Lohan, Britney, Aguilera, or anyone else do. If you asked me "Do you know what Britney Spears did this week?" I would have no idea.

So yeah.... keep spending your time on a stalkerazzi site while criticizing those who would go see Charlie Sheen live. Only difference is... we're actually getting out of the house.

Hey Now

Anonymous 5150 (ha - funny :))

I think Charlie is very interesting. Lohan doesn't interest me as much but maybe because she's a girl and so young. I don't know. I just don't find her that interesting. I'll read a little bit here & there. The Gibson story I didn't follow hardly at all. I don't want to read about that lady - Oksana or whatever. I just never had any interest in reading about her.

With Charlie - it's like a name you've known for a long time (even if I didn't watch the sitcom) and so to see this all play out has been - very interesting.

I was sad when I thought he had died when he was rushed to the hospital. And most of us know *of* his family and I guess those of us over 30 knew his brother was Emilio (I can't believe some people didn't even know that- made me feel old)

And even despite all the stuff that people have said & described he did - I just really want him to get through all of this. What a horrible story it would be if he didn't. I'm definitely not someone who enjoys seeing people crashing. I want him to pick himself up, admit to himself (not us) that he has a few health problems, treat those health problems (consistently) and move on with his life whether that be TV, movies, whatever. I'm rooting for him. I want him to 'win' in his words but I hope that winning is more about overall health and survival. I know he needs money to support himself but maybe he can cut down on some of his living expenses. I don't really get rich people when it comes to that but overall - I'd like to say I'm on his side. But I'm also on his dad's side and his family in general - the ones who truly care about him that he's shutting out.

Emily

you know, charlie everyone wants to see a train wreak please keep this up and you will be dead and then finally you will be history and you will not be remembered. Your family will be sad and they will cry but they will be happy again and you will finally be remembered for only the good things that you did.

Annie

Why doesn't he donate ALL of the ticket sales to those poor people in Japan. I lost EVERYTHING in Katrina and thought I'd never live through the disaster, but K. was a baby compared to this. Let's all donate to the Red Cross.

Are you hungry and thirsty and have a bed to sleep in???
The are and don't!

Anonymous

AgentTokie, you talk WAY too much like Charlie Sheen to either not be Sheen himself (and we all know that he posts here under fake names) or be spending way, WAY too much time watching/listening to his diatribes. Which is it? If you ARE Charlie Sheen, then you SERIOUSLY need to get some help. I mean, seriously. Trolls, warlocks, tiger blood, Vatican assassins, and the whole obsession with winning... all crazy talk, every last bit of it. If you won't get the help for your own sake, then at least do it for your kids.

DAN

it's a fine thing that he is donating $1.00 to the red cross
but "once a **** head always a **** head"

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

It's probably not hard to sell out a 5,000 seat theater when ticket resellers buy out 100 tickets at a time.

Whip It

#winning

MIJACology

Somebody needs to expose these greedy producers & tell the world the truth about how unfair the entertainment industry really is. I just hope he is very careful and they don't try to silence him like they did to Michael Jackson.

raylene

WHY IS IT MOVIE STARS THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW..1ST OFF SHEEN DIDNT MAKE THE SHOW ENTIRELY,THEY WRITERS ARE IN MY OPINION HE SPOKE THIER WORDS AND ACTED THE CHARACTOR OUT ,MANY OTHER COULD DO THE SAME PROBABLY EVEN BETTER.. AND ANOTHER THING IF ANY ONE OF US WAS TO CALL OUR BOSSES NAMES AND RANT ON ABOUT THEM WE WOULD BE FIRED .... HEY CHARLEY YOU AINT ALL THAT IN FACT YOUR ANTICS ARE GETTING OLD REAL FAST YOU BORE ME HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF INSUBORDINATION ?? I HOPE THE REVERSE HAPPENS AND THEY SUE YOU FOR FAILURE TO UPHOLD YOUR END OF CONTRACT,THEN YOU CAN LEARN A NEW WORD LOSING , YOU ARE LOSING LMAO

shutupalready

Nah raylene, he done LOST already.

Ben Deco

I hope he doe's the Maple Loops song !

KEISHA

WAY TO GO SHEEN! WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

DEE

IM FROM DETOIT AND I WOULDN'T PAY TO SEE CHARLIE RANT ANY MORE THAN I WOULD BUY A TSHIRT FROM SCREACH, WHEN HE WAS IN TROUBLE. I AM SORRY TO HEAR HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM THIS AREA WOULD GIVE HIM MONEY TO SUPPORT HIS DRUG AND PROSTITUTE LIFE STYLE. THE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT TICKETS SHOULD JUST GIVE THE WHOLE AMOUNT TO THE DIASTER RELEIF. I USED TO LIKE CHARLE UNTIL I HEARD HIS RANTS. HES A ERROGANT $$#%@@!!!! HE'LL PROBALLY FOOL YA ALL AND NOT EVEN SHOW UP!!!!