Charlie Sheen -- Cashing in on the Crazy

3/12/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has been all over the Internet these past few weeks, but there's never been an official home for all the warlocks to gather ... until now.

0228-charlie-sheen-bn-tmz-03
Sheen launched his official website last night, complete with its own unique rant video. The Vatican Assassin is using the site to sell tickets to his shows in Detroit and Chicago ... and to peddle a few t-shirts with his favorite Sheenisms.

Charlie Sheen -- winning the Internet one step at a time.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

jane

charlie
i am sorry that you lost the show. It has always been my favorite. WHAT REALLY HAS HAPPENED TO YOU ! you have let a lot of your fans down. PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE AND STOP THE NONSENSE. I find it HARD to believe PEOPLE ARE SO NIEVE TO BUY TICKETS FOR WHAT!! I THINK WE TO HAVE A FORGERT CARLIE DAY.

Harley Miller

Charlie Sheen is the man, and i will pay to watch him on tv, all this crazy stuff is just entertaining to me. i personally believe charlie sheen should have his own network.

LOUKUSHTELLO

Checkout this ranting granny go ill on charlie Sheen For influencing grandson rapper!

Max-E-Can

"Go Charlie Sheen go!"
I know you're not nutts.
If I had your $$$ and influence I'd be jazzed on myself too.
I had small town fame when I was in my 20s.
I was a hero in my own mind.
There were so many yes men around, I never had a chance at hearing the truth.
A boatload of cling ons constantly playing to my ego.
AS much as I admire you,
I must say, "Take Care of yourself."
You need some tranquility,
Disapear somewhere, a week or four.
Hire a new security team.
You don't need to admit doing wrong.
You don't need to change your ways too drastically,
But in order to survive,
I think you need to chill a little, just a little.
I never would have made it to 48 if I hadn't slowed down.
I'm not comparing myself to you.
I nearly killed myself with all the women and drugs and parties and the problems that can sometimes come along for the ride.
So Take Care Charlie Sheen.
I 'll be rootin 4 Ya.....
It is my hope that you will find some comfort and control and live a long and happy life.
Good Luck.

Max-E-Can

"Go Charlie Sheen go!"
I know you're not nutts.
If I had your $$$ and influence I'd be jazzed on myself too.
I had small town fame when I was in my 20s.
I was a hero in my own mind.
There were so many yes men around, I never had a chance at hearing the truth.
A boatload of cling ons constantly playing to my ego.
AS much as I admire you,
I must say, "Take Care of yourself."
You need some tranquility,
Disapear somewhere, a week or four.
Hire a new security team.
You don't need to admit doing wrong.
You don't need to change your ways too drastically,
But in order to survive,
I think you need to chill a little, just a little.
I never would have made it to 48 if I hadn't slowed down.
I'm not comparing myself to you.
So Take Care Charlie Sheen.
I 'll be rootin 4 Ya.....
Good Luck.

Donation

At $1 per ticket being donated to the Red Cross he's donating less than $10,000. Which is still a lot, but less than the man spends on coke and hookers per day. Seriously? What a d-bag.

JJ

People are really spending their money on him, what is this going to be about him ranting some more. I can't wait for the reviews on this and all the people freeking that they spent money on this...wow people are sure gullable.

challengesheen

http://www.challengesheen.com lol

2.5FAN

For all the TROLLS thinking he blew it and will be broke. Do you have any clue how much money he makes from the residuals for his movies and for syndication of Spin City and Two and a Half Men? Ten of millions of dollars a year. He doesn't need the show. Neither he, nor his children will ever have to work again. Lorre, CBS and Warner Brothers are the idiots here.

Lorre could dish it out, but couldn't take it. I hope Sheen gets his 100 million from the TROLLS.

carole

Charlie Sheen, plz, DON"T come to ST. LOUIS!!!! you STINK!!!

sherry

I used to like Charlie Sheen but now I just find him pathetic. How sad that he will probably be dead soon and everyone will say they knew it was going to happen; well why isn't anyone close to him stepping up and saying intervention? He looks like a crack head and he talks like he is outta his friggin mind. The only people buying tickets are the ones that want to watch him fall on his ass on stage. Hope they get a good show.... Charlie wake up your kids are going to see all of this some day.. How sad you selfish pc o ****.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10