'You Light Up My Life'

Singer

'Memba Her?

3/12/2011 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Pat Boone's daughter Debby Boone became famous for her 1977 hit single "You Light Up My Life." Guess what she looks like now!

0308_memba_launch

OooooNooo!

Look, unless Debbie Boone is caught on video tape in a 3-way with Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson, she has ZERO business being on TMZ. The '70s was not a good decade.

livereater

i hated her song years ago & i hate her song today.

Scudrunner51

Not bad for 54....Not bad at all....Look's do 'Fade' as Mila said once....I'm glad she said that cause every time I look in the mirror I hear a scream..........& its ME!............

Canadasux

'Haven't seen the current picture, yet. But, I didn't know a guy who didn't want that sweetheart at the time that record came out.

Canadasux

TMZ, why are there separate comment lists for this post? One list is on the younger-picture side, the other list of comments is on the current-picture side - and, they're separate!

Suzana Esparon

I would like to share with you an evidence about this song " you light up my life ".
I recently remembered how this melodie and its words have touched me when I
was 12 years old (1977 ) The firt part of this song was the story of my life , I was in the dark and had so many
dreams, this song conveys straight to my hart, but I did not know anything about that
light.
It was 6 years later-that I knew about the real light ( Jesus ...Christ) .

Suzana Esparon

I recently remembered how this melodie and its words have touched me when I
light.
It was 6 years later-that I knew about the real light ( Jesus ...Christ) .