Oksana Will Sue Mel

3/12/2011 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will file a civil lawsuit against Mel Gibson ... this according to Oksana's lawyer.

0309_oksana_TMZ_EX2

TMZ reported on September 16, 2010 -- just after Oksana hired Daniel Horowitz -- Oksana would file a lawsuit alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation.

We spoke with Daniel Horowitz and asked if Mel's no contest plea in any way changes her plan to sue. Horowitz said, "Our position hasn't changed."

Mel's plea bargain won't help Oksana in a civil lawsuit, because Mel did not admit to guilt.

Skydancer

I can see all gold diggers worldwide moving to LA now. Rich and famous men to plunder and "kind lawers" galore.

Midwesterner

No, Midwesterner, you will not see me around the Mel threads. I have a real life and unlike you guys, do not have a need to frantically defend a rich abuser or help him manipulate others. Nor do I care what happens with Oksana's lawsuits. Have fun with your obsessive sicknesses, all.

Posted at 2:19 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by yo

_________________________________________

I suspect we will see you here, probably under another nickname.

I have a rich and rewarding life myself, as I am sure many other regular posters on the Mel threads do. That's part of what's made these threads so interesting.

LA me

Posted at 2:19 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by yo
___________________________________

LOL....this coming from a troll that has been posting all day, non-stop. What a loser! Let's see how long "yo" can go without posting again!! LMFAO!!!! Tick tock.....

Skydancer

Then will see you at Charlie's threads, Yo, where you live your fruitful life. LOL

LA me

Might come back as "Mo" though...

LA me

Anyone seen Lil' Aussie?? I keep missing her.

Skydancer

It's weird that there are so many really beautiful Russian women and this fugly ho managed to trap both TD and MG.

Idiot!

Gold digging money grubbing russian wh*re. With all his money, Mel should just have her whacked; the world will thank him for it...

Midwesterner

Mel can't tell any stories and won't. That's why he hasn't. The cohabitation agreement prevents this.

Posted at 2:05 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by Midwesterner
---------------------------------------------------------

That agreement was broken a long time ago by Oksana.
The criminal, Oksana, has always talked all she wanted to, even though she was lying.
Mel has a right to freedom of speech too. He can tell his side of the story.

Posted at 2:19 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by Stacy
______________________________________________

Ox's failure to live up to the agreement doesn't release Mel from it. Only a court decision to invalidate it or having it renegotiated by mutual agreement can do that.

At this point, so long as Mel honors the agreement and the courts uphold it, the cohabitation agreement allows Mel to sue Ox in several cir***stances. It is essential to keep her from, for example, publishing a book. Under the agreement, it would do her no good to sell a manuscript, because the profit would go to Mel as the "damaged" (defamed) party of the agreement.

One of Garbus's main roles is trying to get the agreement set aside. Mel MUST abide by it. What Ox does has other consequences unless the courts invalidate the agreement.

Frieda

Hey Ox -- face it: YOU LOSE! This is going to be awesome guys. The greedy bitch who thinks only of herself and her wallet -- who doesn't mind continuing the torment of all the children involved -- thinks he'll settle? ROFL!!!

Grabbing the popcorn! He's FREE now.

Midwesterner

Anyone seen Lil' Aussie?? I keep missing her.

Posted at 2:27 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by LA me

________________________________________________

She's been on briefly while she's at work. Something was or is wrong with her home computing situation.

LA me

In Mel's case it was a "set up". It is well known that Mel has a thing for Russians. In fact he had dated 3 other women named Oksana before Ol' Oinky. So many so, that for a while the press didn't know which Ox he had impregnated!

Rectinol

never liked mel ... over-actor with a hard done-by vendetta ... at least hees not short ...
I wrote 4-20pm on my calendar but I cant remember why ...

Frieda

@MW You are very very wrong about that. This guy isn't the type to settle in case you noticed or he wouldn't have gone this far! He didn't plead guilty, he jerked the rug out from under these monsters

I want a good seat for the fireworks!

MikeD

So anyone can so anyone for anything. Getting it is another story. My opinion of OXY girl is she's purely and simply out for as much MONEY MONEY MONEY as she can get EVEN if not warranted. Lets' have Mel Sue OXY girl for SHAKING THE BABY ! YEAH.. HOW ABOUT THAT ONE ! !! ! !