Mel to Oksana:

Sue Me, I'll Sue You!

3/13/2011 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will sue Oksana Grigorieva for extortion if she dares sue him ... this according to sources close to Gibson.

0311_Mel_Oksana_TMZ_EX_5
As TMZ first reported, Oksana still plans to file a lawsuit against Mel, alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation.

But sources close to Gibson tell us he will wage legal war if Oksana files -- and will NOT settle out of court. In fact, we're told Mel will gladly file his own lawsuit against the woman he says put a $15 million price tag on the tapes in return for keeping them secret.

Looks like this battle has just begun.

0311_oksana_grigorieva_teeth_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Googie

Mel's Team Yeah!

dimes

If I was Oksana and Mel Gibson sued me, I'd want to go to trial because I have nothing to lose.

What possible benefit could Mel derive from having his dirty laundry aired daily on CourtTV?

Fidel's niece

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

BRING it bitch!
ALL the dirt will come
about this lying gold digger.

GO, Braveheart!
***Team Mel***

azlee

go for it!! I hope you win.

don't know dimes, but it all has been and she thinks she is a saint....

DANA

I think Mel already lost half of the Apocalypto earnings on that whore.

moussemaker

What happened to
"I want to protect my dear children from the ordeal of a lenthy trial?" - Oops, must have been another lie!

kali

Her & Horoditz are so delusional, I'm not so sure what they would do.

Julies

Why do TMZ voters hate Oksana so much? Did you not hear the insane ranting from Mel? Yet, you still think he is the better parent. Would you trust your kid with him? Our society sucks...blaming women for the actions of powerful men. Mel Gibson is an odd, hostile little freak who can't control himself or his over inflated ego, nothing more.

Karls

Yay bring it Gibson..
Team Gibson!!!

thestupid

I hope that evil bitch gets hit by a truck!

sid

Neither should parent this girl, unfortunately. Neither is a better parent or person than the other.

Ox needs to be careful, she could be a target for the Hollywood Star Wannabe Whackers!

Fidel's niece

I can't wait to see Mel's attorney
rip this money grabbing whore
to shreds on a stand...

"I don't want your money"-
Liar, Liar, your pink panties
are on bonfire!

***Team Mel***

kali

What happened to

Posted at 1:08 AM on Mar 13, 2011 by moussemaker

Speaking of delusional...

What happened to
"its not about the money"
Or
"Ms. Grigorieva will now concentrate on co-parenting Lucia, resuming her charitable work for the children of Chernobyl and moving forward with her life."
Oops must have been another lie!

Midwesterner

Posted at 1:03 AM on Mar 13, 2011 by dimes

______________________________________________

Maybe he thinks everything negative is already out, and it's time to put a stop to paying her off.

I have been certain he would pay her off, but some things occurred to me today that may be significant:

Mel doesn't have to be in court for a civil suit the way he would for a criminal trial.

Because the statute of limitations on the DV charge was so long, the DA could have kept Mel tied up another six months making excuses, leaving him dangling about whether he would face trial. By striking the plea deal, he gets to move on with his life while his attorneys fight the Ox.

frank

Mel Gibsons career is over women abusing s**t-bag i hope she wins and wipes him out ranting freak! he looks like a craggly faced old drunk

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments