Mel to Oksana:

Sue Me, I'll Sue You!

3/13/2011 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will sue Oksana Grigorieva for extortion if she dares sue him ... this according to sources close to Gibson.

0311_Mel_Oksana_TMZ_EX_5
As TMZ first reported, Oksana still plans to file a lawsuit against Mel, alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation.

But sources close to Gibson tell us he will wage legal war if Oksana files -- and will NOT settle out of court. In fact, we're told Mel will gladly file his own lawsuit against the woman he says put a $15 million price tag on the tapes in return for keeping them secret.

Looks like this battle has just begun.

0311_oksana_grigorieva_teeth_footer

Harley

Curious, I have been slapped and it left bruises shaped like fingers on my face. When I left my ex I left the whole state by bus with the clothes on my back.

Curious

Fuddy my buddy -
Hiya :)

I'm hoping Mr. Mel goes on the offensive this time around. Aren't there certain strategic advantages if he presses a suit first? (Besides having a wrinkle free suit?)

Curious

Harley -
I'm very sorry you've had to suffer through that. Kudos on you for having the strength and courage of heart to get out.

My disdain for the mockery Miss Oksana has made out of DV is second only to my disdain of her use of children as meal tickets.

Harley

Posted at 9:28 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Curious

Exactly. I didn't have children with him. I have a wonderful husband, we've been married 25 years.

Curious

Posted at 9:31 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Harley
--------------------------------------------
I'm glad your horrible experience didn't ruin your chance for love.

I'm very blessed to have a good man as hubby and father of my children. Of course he has his faults, don't we all? But he's very loving of and protective over our kids - much like Mr. Mel is over his children.

I really wish Judge Gordon would carefully consider giving Mr. Mel full custody with generous visitation rights for Miss Oksana. Monitored visitation, that is. I honestly wouldn't put it past her to claim child abuse if she could. Especially not after she hired Robin Sax and tried to switch pediatricians.

It's only speculation, but those acts - combined with her claims that Lucia was acting "funny" when returning from Mr. Mel - make me nervous.

M. Gabriel

Today is national PI day. Thought I would through it in your face like it keeps getting thrown in mine! lol

MyLife

Ever time the Ox feels her image isn't being portrayed as she wants; she does a Baby-Run.

She looked so pathetic running into the building holding the baby. As if she doesn't want the attention. Please...She's the one who calls them!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

SD: thanks for all the info on malware removers. Only it was for A2 not me. I'm on win 7 64 with IE and I don't have problems with ads etc or malware I have my pop up blocker on full force and it works quite well.

That said I recently picked up a virus from some place, I am pretty sure thru my internet email addy. ONLY virus I've ever had (knock on wood) Last night I got another warning thru it--but when I ran some updated removers and nothing turned up. Don't know what that was....

fuddyduddy

Fuddy my buddy -
Hiya :)

Posted at 9:23 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Curious
________________________________________________________________

Hi there, Curious!

Just saw a comment from you about Lucia acting 'funny' when returning from Mel; I think that comment from OG right there was part of her reason for wanting to get another pediatrician.

About Mel going on the offensive strategy -- well, there might be some. He would get to tell his story first to the jury. Sometimes what the jury hears first and last is what they remember the best. The stuff in the middle gets a little more blurred, I think. So, that might be something to think about.

Right now though, it may be a really bad move PR-wise. I think it's best for OG to look like the money-hungry HO she is. Her suing Mel is not a woman who is moving on with her life as she claims. Mel has the right to defend himself with a countersuit. I rather see him countersue rather than him file the petition.

BUT what I would like to see is Blair Berk go to the AG or FEDS or both about that extortion issue. I really think that since the LASD and DA were conflicted over this, then someone else needs to step in.

You know, there is always a chance that a jury rule against you. We think Mel would have won the DV case, and he may have. Then again, there was a chance he wouldn't. Did he make the best move? I'm thinking he did. If his West pleas helps him in the custody case and in the civil case, then great. If the DV case would have gone to trial and he would have won, then it would have helped those two cases even more. BUT, if a jury would have ruled against him then it would have hurt him in BOTH cases. I think it's better to be safe then sorry.

Regarding Alexander's testimony -- people don't realize that Alexander probably spooke to the LE out of hearing of his mother. Ususally they talk with both parties together for just a few moments, and then officers talk to the child in private so that there is no pressure while a parent is standing there. I don't think Alexander had anything bad to say about Mel.

fuddyduddy

LOL, Curious -- I just saw quite a few typos. Operating on little sleep and the little one is sick, so fingers aren't working so great!

just curious

New thread! Mel is a granddaddy again.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 9:53 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by MyLife

Or was it an act, you know to hide the fact it was SHE that called the paps--which Mel is furious over he doing and taking that to court to get Lucy.

Does anyone doubt it was OX tat called them? No. So in that clip she looked all distressed about it--BUT in the photos --taken from the other side? or when she left? She was all smiles about it. Reeked of set up.

middleagedcrazy

@ Curious, our Luminant Queen --

Sharpening my sword and have my tinfoil hat ready. How about owls as our raptor of choice?

About continuing allegations against baby -- I was looking at the Uniform Parental Rights Enforcement model act and there are stiff penalties for false accusations, automatic loss of custody. The piano player is skating very close (as always) to the line.

Remember the 'blood all over' stuff from one of her interviews?

Tee hee

Curious

Fuddy -
Hope the lad feels better quick! Grab a nap when you can.
And I didn't even notice the typos, lol.

I'm torn on the PR issue, myself. But I definitely see your point about Miss Oksana's image. It would certainly make people think about her motive, and lend further credence to the possibility of extortion.

I think Mr. Mel did the right thing in the West plea. Whatever a trial outcome might have been, it surely did spare Alexander the pain of testifying against his own mother. If his story had confirmed her's about gun threat, no way would the DA have charged simple battery. And that, too, could be brought up in a civil case in Mr. Mel's favor.

It would be grand if the extortion issue was brought to a federal level. Hell, I'd be happy if they prosecuted her for false police report.

I'm also looking forward to news about the custody issue. No details, of course, but just a general idea of what's going on. I'm expecting another motion to increase child support soon.

azlee

about ox going on a movie date.

Previous 15 Comments | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments