« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball' Wife:

Gimme $20K an Episode

or I'm Out!

3/14/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada is giving show producers an ultimatum -- either pay her $20,000 an episode ... or she's gone for good.

0311_evelyn_lozada_getty_ex
As we previously reported, Lozada has already threatened to leave the show -- after, we're told. she became upset because she believes the producers of the show leaked sensitive information about her to another cast member in hopes of inciting a violent confrontation between the two women.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, Lozada and the other girls currently pull in around $7,500 an episode -- which means Lozada's latest demand would mean a SERIOUS raise.

No word yet on the show's next move.

0221_nba_wives_guess_who_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

WOMAN

Who are these people? do you realy know what is a "WIFE".
NOT ONE OF THESE HO IS "WIFE METERIAL". I don't see what these GOOD PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES would take these DIRTY HO'S TO MAKE THEM A PARTNER IN LIFE.

nadia

stop hateing on evelyn lets talk about why the other one gets drunk all the time n wants to fight everybody n is always without shoes shes so ghetto

Ree

She should actually be fired, she is about to become a football wife...

shemara123

This whore needs a job. I can't see why anyone wants to be engaged to that loud mouth, disrepectful no talent bit$$$ch. Ocho buys any women a ring so that engagement is just that, a word. He doesn't want to marry this whore. I agree with Royce, I don't think it will happen. A man loves a whore in bed but he will not take her home to his family. He should be embarrased to be caught with her. That is pure trash of all the women on the show. She is not worth $2.00 much less 20K.

David

The producers of the show should give her a bus ticket back to the getto she came from and then cancel this horrible show.

Jessica

GOLD DIGGER TROLL!!! The upper class hood rat LMAO wants more cheese (they love cheese) and no Ev 30 IS NOT THE NEW 20.

denisita

Evelyn, I know you will read this. You are GORGEOUS, as you well know, but you have a very ugly attitude. Your language is always foul-mouthed. You should try and act more like a lady. Why would such a beautiful woman need to speak so vulgarly all the time? Grow up girl, it's time to knock off the drama. You are way too pretty to behave like that anymore. Good luck with Chad!
p.s. I know of what I speak. I am a former model, and when I was younger, I had a snotty attitude.
I am older now and am still hot, but it is much more attractive to be kind to people than to be a bitch all the time.

b-real

It should be call Baby Skanks of the Ghetto, all look like drag queens in heat.

rene

Team Evelynn,
You deserve way more money and so does Jen. You are gorgeous and these monkey faced women are jealous of you .

January Jonez

Trick Pleaze'....

Barb

Bye bye. Have a nice life.

GlobalDia

ghetto-azzz ho acting like a wannabe diva when shes only makes $100K off this show???? buahahah
she better keep suckin off those NBA and NFL players cause thats all shes good for.

Charlotte

Posted at 11:50 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Jessica
I think you are being far too generous here. She looks more like mid 40's...but then again that could be a result of bedding down any man with more than $10 in his bank account!

Charlotte

Posted at 11:50 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by denisita

Are we looking at the same person? Take away the weave, the fake eyelashes, the fake boobs, the botox, etc, etc and I bet she is hideous! Not to mention that you could fit a freight train in her bull nostrils! Tammi is a bit heavier and older, but far more attractive IMO.

Tommy

GOODBYE you dumb useless stuckup smelly Bitch!!!!!!!