Lady Gaga Shows Gaga Impersonator How It's Done

3/14/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Every single person who has ever attended a Lady Gaga impersonator show has hoped and prayed the real Lady Gaga would appear -- and on Saturday night in Kentucky, it actually happened.

0313_lady_gaga_video_ex
After playing at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Gaga hit up a gay bar in town called Connections. Gaga popped up on stage around 1:15 AM, right in the middle of her hit song, "Born This Way."

Who knew Louisville was the place to be this weekend?

0314_celebrity_cross_dressing_drag_footer

Renminbi

Gaga gave best performance another in this how. I was there at that time .Supercharged HCG

yourmom

Why so many hate responses???

Jealousy? Maybe... Kentucky gays and straights really appreciate the surprise performance she gave. The Connection has always been on top of its game when it comes to keeping its visitors entertained. The drag queen, Vanessa Demornay, National entertainer of the year 2010, is of course an impersonator but that is the real Gaga. Any REAL Gaga fan can identify her from a mile away. I personally know the club management which confirms this authentic performance, additionally the man who shot this video who shared it with the world.

Quit hatin'. Or maybe, you were just born that way.

shuli

*claps mindrider*

CJ

Louisville is always the place to be ESPECIALLY around the Derby. You can find all kinds of celebrity hot messes strolling around town.

bratworst

Hard to tell who the impersonator is. The Mikes are only on for a couple of seconds. Well I did not here the auto tune octave changer so that is a 100 percent improvement in the music industy I guess.

Maximumz

Which one is she?

stu

Gaga rulessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle A.

Madonna approved... haters!! She is here to stay. Learn to love it!
Your idoit hate comments are a great way to hear and see the bullsh*t coming from Americans. Freedom and Ignorance, God bless America!

FlamingoNut

I'm not a Gaga fan, nor a Madonna fan, but I just didn't hear the connection between the two with Gaga's latest song. I'd be the first to scream "copycat". I mean the song was sort of Madonna-ish, but I never would've linked the two. As for her impromptu appearance, nice going. Guaranteed that impersonator got the thrill of a lifetime.

Make it stop

How hard is to pretend to be her. Just grunt so nobody has a clue what you're "singing" and don't wear any clothes. I just don't get the obsession with this one. She has no talent. Her singing reminds me of 2 cats in heat. This isn't even close to music or entertainment!

trinity911

That was totally cool of her. You gotta know that the impersonator was creaming his/her panties at being on stage with the Lady herself.

elwynguidi

Lady GaGa has had this "look" before anybody else. And the meat costume was just disgusting but risky. Its not planned.
Brochure Printing

Golf nut

How awkward for the impersonator. "Uh, ok, well I guess I'll just dance around here ignoring the fact that I just became utterly irrelevant to the show."

Tyrone

I have a large piece of meat between my African legs

Wishes

I have a large piece of meat between my African legs

Posted at 6:25 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Tyrone
================================================

Be sure to wash it good this morning, I can smell it from here!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments