Mel Gibson -- He's a Granddaddy Again!

3/14/2011 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had a busy last few days -- not only pleading no contest to misdemeanor battery, but becoming a grandfather for the third time ... TMZ has learned.

Mel Gibson Grandchildren
Sources close to Gibson tell TMZ his daughter Hannah gave birth Saturday night to a baby boy. It's Mel's third grandchild -- two boys and one girl -- all from Hannah and her hubby, blues singer and guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd.

We're told Mel hit up his church in Malibu yesterday (see above) -- but ducked out early to spend time with the new baby, who has yet to be named.

lo wong

gibsens gutter garbage !

janet

Congrats. Now kick ox's butt.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Looks like we have the cranky nasty Snorty version. Ew.

Midwesterner

Oh children on Spring Break --

Who is monitoring these forums anyway? I do not like to make a complaint, free speech and all, but does someone at TMZ look over stuff?

Bleah

Posted at 11:12 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by middleagedcrazy

__________________________________________

I've never made a complaint, but I am willing to do it now. How does one go about it? I hope that's not the grandson of someone decent who posts on this site regularly using the grandparent's computer.

ohreally

in gibletz case, it is a cult

Posted at 10:52 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by TMZgossip

__________________________________________

Traditionalist Catholics are now a cult? That remark is unworthy of your usual high standards.

Posted at 11:32 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Midwesterner
**********************************
Traditionalist Catholics are not a cult. They have a preference for the liturgy and teachings which were the norm in the Catholic Church for over 1900 years! This does not make them a cult.
Rubbish!

Alex

Congrates Mr Mel and Mrs Robyn. What a blessing. I hope mom and baby are doing great.
Oxgina, move on with your life. Illusional wench. He never loved you and never saw you as a wife. He knew that you were and are just old gypsy Ho.

angelika466

Posted at 11:51 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Midwesterner

I did post on got a tip

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Would Robyn be at the church these days? I have no idea, but I am wondering, considering the divorce and the fact she is Episcopalian.

Posted at 11:24 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Midwesterner

Look at the pic: an event is going on. Sure Robyn might be there. She is welcome there as are all the kids.

Why would you think they wouldn't spent time praying together? --they've done so mos tof their lives.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

who cares...i have 4 grandkids and their better than his as i`m a better person than him.......i`m going to rail my neighbors wife he`s at work and shes horny.....

Posted at 11:43 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by beercan thick

Obviously you are NOT better. Mel would NEVER be here dissing anyone, let alone someone he doesn't even know.

You reek like a beercan.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

That is not Robyn. Her hair is shorter.

Posted at 11:27 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

And the last time you saw her in person to confirm that was...?

gibbs

I use " contact us"

Firefly

Mel is the father of Hannah
Mel is the father of Lucia

That makes Lucia the Aunt of Hannah's baby.

Majestik

Wow, the kidlets are out in full force. We have another week of this right?

angelika466

I use " contact us"

Posted at 11:58 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Jayne

Thanks Jayne I'll try that instead

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Stop whinning about the Holocaust...as if Jews were the only people ever wronged on earth! You don't hear native americans, Africans, Haitians (1937 massacre by Trujillo), Palestinians (Israel occupation) Gypsies, Armenians to only cite a few whine everyday do you? They move on, own up to the history of human brutality and try to avoid it from happening instead of carrying hatred and a disgusting grudge around...

Posted at 11:45 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Hahaha

Or the Irish, Scottish etc whining about the horrible treatment they have suffered thru the ages--like Mel, he's Irish, he's not whining even after being persecuted for years.

All have suffered. Not all are whiners.