Snooki Turns the Other Cheek

3/14/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her robust and luscious bronzed booty on full display, "Jersey Shore" good time girl Snooki took time out from partying in the Garden State to party in Vegas this weekend.

0314_snooki_splash
Gym, tan, wedgie.

Big Daddy

Who is this little bowling ball with legs? It appears to be thirsty too! Parade day or something? What did I miss?

Carl

She ought to give the anorexia thing another try.

carolyn

what a pig, i would be embarassed to go out in this get up.

Cujeaux

That bathing suit bottom was not meant to be a thong. Either wear a thong (in her case, please no) or cover those pancakes up. If you're that intent on leopard print, have one custom made.

Susie

She doesn't look all that bad, hardly any cellulite! Shes got a cute booty!

Allison

My "version" of beauty is that curves are beautiful. I'm not saying that this picture makes her look good. I'm just saying why should every celebrity be a size 2? Many young girls and even adults starve themselves and hurt themselves because society says that having your ribs stick out is normal. It' disgusting.

And P.S. I am an athlete and do have a lot of muscle. So you cannot tell me that I am 20 pounds overweight because I love my body and love the way I look and no magazine can tell me differently.

Ally

holy hell... that is wrong and so disgusting..

Filter2k

HOTNESS!!!!! you all can keep the emaciated pukers. mmmmmm more cushion!!!

pstar

If Snooki was anorexic TMZ should have never posted these pics. Anorexic girls the world over will see these pictures and so much for getting them help. She could be the poster child for the " Keep Your Eating Disorder Foundation".

nevrshunalepruchan

My penis just started crying.

YukPoster

Are you sure it's not Kim Kardasian - how can you tell the difference?

Sean

Needs alot more G, G and more G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noe

People on here need to stop hating! I'm pretty sure half of you are big fat asses who cant get off the couch anyway. Stop judging and look in the mirror. Snooki is a beautiful person inside and out. This probably would be your ass on here if you were famous enough. And she is human. Don't tell me that you have never gotten a wedgie.

pstar

JOHN
Come on dude. Haven't you ever heard of closing time at the bar.

burritos

My contacts in TMZ informed me that Harvey was in the bathroom for a good time after looking at the Snooki picture and he sure came out smiling afterwards :\