Snooki Turns the Other Cheek

3/14/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her robust and luscious bronzed booty on full display, "Jersey Shore" good time girl Snooki took time out from partying in the Garden State to party in Vegas this weekend.

0314_snooki_splash
Gym, tan, wedgie.

Honest.Chick_83

Gross

bob

A dude would need quite a big load to be coverin' that baby's back!

TexasBroker1

Harvey, pease pled with the U.S. Legal system to pass a new law. If your ass is as wide as a Buick your application will be denied to show ass in public exposed!

She's needs to call Atkin's ASAP & get off those carbs.....Wow I'm no sprung chicken and my ass is tighter and finer than most stars in Hollywood. Geezzzzzzzzz You could of put up a disclaimer for us to close our eyes slowly open so we'd have enough time to shut before we saw the spilt in the earths crust.

Snookie, your 15 minutes of fame will not last long. But there is still hope you can get rid of that fat ass.

TexasBroker1

Snookie, your 15 minutes of fame will last long. But there is still hope you can get rid of that fat ass.

HM

I DON'T KNOW HOW THESE DUMBASS GIRLS CAN HAVE A T.V. SHOW
OUR KIDS ARE NOT BEING MONITORED ON WHAT THEY WATCH. AND IF IT'S THE OLDER 20'S WHO ARE WATCHING THIS SHOW---------------
GET A LIFE
THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY TAKE A POLL TO SEE IF OR WHO IS WATCHING THIS SHOW.
THEY ALL NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, THEY ARE AS DUMB AS IT GETS
IF I WERE AN ITALIAN I WOULD BE EMBARASSED

aye

oh snooki plz sit on my face!!!

Exfebee

Wow, Ugleeeee. Can you picture her flopped on a toilet hanging over ?

Kabala

That crevice makes me cringe. It looks like a man's. And she's probably crying all the way to the bank.

tlcmk

Put me in mind of an old Roger Miller song. "You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd..."

Ann

She's not skinny - so what.

What is the purpose of making all of these degrading comments about how she looks? Does it make people feel better about themselves?

Good for her for not sticking her finger down her throat like so many other skinny celebrities who are literally dying to be thin.

bubbleskey

She is wearing her bathing suit backwards. No wonder it is so wedged. Ouch! How many drinks would it take to make that mistake?

U suk

Omg I always thought she looked like a hobbit, but even hobbits have butts. How gross of her to show off her FLAT ass. Technically she don't even have an ass, she's got two square things where an ass should be.

griselda

DISGUSTING!!!! But she dont care because she is making money anyways!!!! Stop watching her show!!! Soryy I have to trow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real

I'll never eat another pistachio.

JasonHardy

Anyone want to watch me jack off to this on cam over MSN tonight? Add me... wickedjounder@hotmail.com

I'm 100% serious. :)