Teen Bully Video Fallout

Both Kids Suspended

3/16/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the video that has taken over the Internet -- an Australian kid, fed up with being bullied, viciously body slams his tormentor -- and TMZ has learned BOTH kids were reprimanded for their actions.

Australian Bully
TMZ spoke with a family member of one of the kids ... who told us the bully was suspended for twenty-one days following the incident and the kid being bullied was suspended for 4 -- since he was violent as well.

We're also told the kid on the receiving end of the vicious body slam did not suffer any serious injuries ... despite the fact he came off the ground with a severe limp.

Sources tell us the kid who was being bullied is handling the media attention surprisingly well -- and is "very happy" he's received so much support.

GRIMLOCK

The kid was suspended for defending himself? what a load of s.h.i.t Good job on his part though, the other kid approched him and punched him in the face first.

But suspend him for defending himself.... unbelievable

Bobbie Jo

Good for that little punk!

I'm a crazy person...

It is a friggin CRIME that the victim here received any punishment whatsoever.

I think the school needed to speak with him so he doesn't learn that violence leads to popularity, etc., but in no way should this kid be punished for defending himself.

If I were this kid's parent I'd have a very serious sit down with the principal. Then, I'd have a little talk with the parent's of that skinny little $#!+ and let them know what'll happen next time I hear about something like this.

TIFFANY H

I think the bully should be EXPELLED!!!!!!!!!! This is just one example of the million of kids being bullied in this world, I think the victim did the RIGHT THING AND I AM GLAD THAT LITTLE GUY GOT HIS ASS KICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charo

Okay so let me get this straight....you get suspended if you bully someone. Seems logical. And you get suspended if you stand up for yourself? Not logical. Bad call school. Bullies everywhere should be picked up like tiny toothpicks and shown that bullying, doesnt really have any good benefits. Let that kid back in school waaaaaaay before the bully. Omg. Bad, bad, school. You get an F from me. And where was an adult if the bullying was so known that some little twit recorded it, then Im sure a teacher had to have heard something as well. That kid shouldve been protected by adults. I know they had to have known. Another F for the teachers! Boooooo hissssssss.

suki

God, I love this video. Good for you, kid.

Tim

youre posting youtube fights now ?

studrail

DeeBow!!!! you got knocked the F**Ked out!!

Justsay'in

The boy from down under delivers the thunder! -one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind-

SantaFeJack

the bully is lucky he didn't do this in America; the bullied boy might very well have shot him! Incidentally, I have no sympathy for bullies...period. Of course, the old adage "go pick on someone your own size" seems to have been missed in the bully's education. HaHa.

Mike

I want to know who the kid was with the bookbag before and after the incident. It appears he was trying to intimidate the bigger kid after protecting himself. He also is seen being pushed back by a girl in the video, then walks after the bigger kid. That kid should get punishment as well for participating, as well as the kid doing the video. They were all in on it.

Elle0375

Should have snapped his twiggy legs and the other kid who stood in between the two after that wicked-a$$ body slam. Kid got OWNED!!

dprice

Best thing I ever did in middle school was to kick the a$$ of the school bully. I slammed abasket ball off his nose and then I wailed on him unitl he bled from several places. I took my punishment like man too. He never F'd with anyone again.

dman

I Take it that black haired thug in the white shirt wearing the black backpack that walked up to that overweight kid trying to intimidate him after he did was one of the bully buddy's of that Scrawny little ginger goon.

Mike

Blame the school for allowing this nonsense on their property. The parents of the taller young man should seek legal counsel, they have a strong case against the school, county and state. It's obvious in this video that the bully is well aware that he is allowed to behave in this manor on school grounds, sue them into the ground.