Conrad Murray: Michael Broke the Syringe!

3/16/2011 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A huge development in the Dr. Conrad Murray trial involving the death of Michael Jackson ... the defense wants a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe found in MJ's bedroom the day he died ... and our sources say they think it could prove that Michael killed himself.

0224_conrad_murray_tmz_ex

Dr. Murray's lawyers were in court this AM.  Among other things, they lasered in on a broken syringe that had rolled under Michael's deathbed.  The defense wants a first generation fingerprint to determine who was handling it.

Defense sources tell us ... Dr. Murray insists he did not break the syringe.  As TMZ first reported ... the defense believes MJ caused his own death by giving himself a massive overdose of Propofol while Murray was out of the room.

Defense sources say ... there were only two people in the room, and since Murray did not break the syringe, Michael must have handled it.

The defense is asking that the FBI deliver the first generation fingerprint.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

r.schildt

So why did you leave the room and syringes around, and why did you inject him with gallons of propofol? Oh- yeah-the money , I
forgot.

Danger Baby

@409 Why are you annoyed? And i never said Cherwood's words are God's but i have done research myself and alot of what she writes are facts not fiction.
Posted at 5:34 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by sofi

------------

Really, you can tell what is fact and what is fiction? How about asking her to provide a link for her information? She will tell you it is all in her head!!!

Whatever piece of fact went into that woman's head, the color, the shape, the texture of anything will turn, including the sunlight.

I am mad at you because you have no backbone. After what happened and what they called you, you crawl back to her for information. What a joke.

I am moving on, and trust me, the real Danger Baby will say that you are not worth it as well.

Cherwood

Hey Sofi,
Your welcome! I enjoy sharing whenever I can, as I know we all want to get to the bottom of this TRAGEDY and get JUSTICE for Michael. Please ignore the animals on this board as their ONLY purpose in life is to spew HATRED and negativity. Anyone attempting to discuss or search for TRUTH is a problem for them because it ruins their opportunity to degrade these boards....
Anyone who's been on these boards can ask themselves this question:
When have you EVER read a post by Danger Baby--who ADMITS she's a FAKE using someone else's nic, Deb, Duilama, OW, James, Daybreaker, et al. that contained ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE? Answer is: N E V E R!!
Game OVER.....
Danger Baby, Deb/Daybreaker/Duilama/WHATEVER: FYI I am only on these boards for MICHAEL and the search for JUSTICE for him. The research I base my posts on are a COLLABORATIVE effort--all of which can be found on the NET if you simply spend some of the time GOOGLING instead of spreading your RANCID WHINING on these boards....
I have NEVER discussed ANYTHING that couldn't be looked up online or in Michael's "Moonwalk", unless I clearly stated that it was MY opinion. It's a FACT that I have supported Michael for over 45 yrs. and therefore I do know my share about him...deal with it...
And one final thing:
You and all of your MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES also have my PERMISSION TO WITHDRAW!!!
Goodbye.
Cher
MJJ Justice League 2009--WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!

sofi

@424 You may say i'm not worth it but i am only interested in FACTS!

Danger Baby

Only the ignorant ones do not know that the web is full of crap! AS with anything related to MJ, 99.99 % were craps made up by the rabid fans! Since that is the resources of Shareurwoodie's research, I rofl for 10 days plus. Yes, I need your permission to withdraw, as much as the sky needs your permission to piss down on you. I told you I am a fake DB since you had no clue and thought the real DB was threatened. Rofl again 10 days plus!

And for Sofi, don't sleep with the pysco, DB did and got her head chewed off!

MiMi

Gave yourself away there fake DB.

Daybreaker aka Danger Baby aka Kimbo aka Duilama aka D A M

The perpetrators are (imo) Shareurwoodie and mymjj5, who are trying to divert attention here, on a daily basis. Well, Shareurwoodie finally bites the dust.
Posted at 9:51 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Dumb Ass MiMi
_____________________________________________________________

You and all people are as stupid as Shareurwoodie and always seek for excuses and point the fingers and crying wolf 'undue" justice. Justice was served the day MJ died in God's will.

Posted at 1:03 PM on Mar 19, 2011 by Kimbo
________________________________________________________________

Shareurwoodie, you always come blowing hot air so late at night/or early in the morning, I am sure you are half asleep all the time because what you wrote is usually disjointed disconnected and make no sense, Gosh, if MJ met you before he died, he wouldn't have to take propofol to sleep. He could hire you and you would just talk and he would be sleeping like a baby!

Posted at 1:29 AM on Mar 20, 2011 by duilama

Robyn Hope

I DIDN'T ASK YOUR PERMISSION TO WITHDRAW --- JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??????
NARCISSIST!!!!!!!
My response to cherwood's usual nasty comment to me --- RH

r.schildt

Murray just forgot to pick it up while cleaning up all the
medical equipment mess in the room.He could have used

that syringe to vent the a bottle of propofol injected into the shorter arm of the iv set up.It could also heve been something
he had use for earlier. The place was a mess, worse than you find in anaesthesia garbage rooms. -Murray was desperate to get back to he residence after Michael had been pronounced dead,
probably had some vague idea he didn´t clean up well enough, a
last check up, so to speak. To cover up his trails.
Read on a post that prior to 2005 Propofol could not be detected in the body. Maybe murray still believed that or hoped it had been cleared out ,therefore his various tactics of delays.

evej43

no this only proves that it was a forced attack and maybe someone should look into pressing murder charges instead of manslaghter charges i guess he will come up with why Michael had so many defense brusing on him tell us that Murray why did Michael substain so many bruises why was his face swollen why did he have hand marks to on his shoulders as if being held down why did he have blood coming from his nose why did you ask people to help you dispose of evidence if you was not trying to cover up murder STOP the bull crap and tell the truth GOD knows the truth and if you think you will not face God you are wrong trust me the cover up you are doing the same people that ordered Michael's death you are their key witness and if you think that they will keep you around you are wrong they know the heat is on and they know you know the truth they just have you on borrowed time... for a person that was so broke it seem you are well paid now ... how's the bills coming along AEG SONY i mean MUrray

cory

Omer Michael Bhatti 'O-Bee' Interview. Speculation and rumors... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9axpx5fKCA&feature=related

jhaycel

Fingerprints can be a planted evidence by the person on trial to save himself

jaycee

It is possible that Mike could had changed the drip control if the initial dosage didn't work. But, it was the doctor's job to monitor this even though it was illegal. Maybe he could had saved him if he had been monitoring it like he was supposed to.

pammie

murray did it for the money!sony even said michael was wroth more dead then alive to them insureance.they sony payed off murry to kill michael.and we all know murry needed money!thats bull crap!murry if not now you will pay for this one.i know michael didn't want to die he hade to much to live for.even if he couldn't pull off the 50 dates he would of made it some how.michael is a fighter not a loser!murry killed him we all know that!

BabyBoomerQueen

Poor Michael, just like Elvis..torment even after he is dead.

Sharon
BabyBoomerAdvisorclub.com

WINSOME

AS AN OPERATING ROOM NURSE WHO UNDERSTANDS THE EFFECT OF PROPOFOL, I CAN SAY DR MURRAY IS A LYING MOTHERF%*$ER AND I WOULD LIKE HIM WITH A LETHAL INJECTION IN HIS ARM.HE IS A EVIL BASTARD MAY THE WRATH OF GOD FIND HIM.WHEN PATIENTS TRUST YOU .YOU RESPECT THEIR LIFE AND CARE IT. HE IS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT, WHICH IS A MALPRACTICE IN ITSELF. TO ADMINISTER A DRUG THAT IS NOT WITHIN HIS SCOPE OF PRACTICE IS EQUIVALAENT TO BATTERY A FELONIOUS ASSAULT. AND KNOWING IT COULD LEAD TO DEATH IS PREMEDITATED . MURDER 1 IS WHAT THEY SHOULD BE TRYING HIM FOR.HE BETTER PRAY I NEVER RUN INTO HIM.