Conrad Murray: Michael Broke the Syringe!

3/16/2011 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A huge development in the Dr. Conrad Murray trial involving the death of Michael Jackson ... the defense wants a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe found in MJ's bedroom the day he died ... and our sources say they think it could prove that Michael killed himself.

0224_conrad_murray_tmz_ex

Dr. Murray's lawyers were in court this AM.  Among other things, they lasered in on a broken syringe that had rolled under Michael's deathbed.  The defense wants a first generation fingerprint to determine who was handling it.

Defense sources tell us ... Dr. Murray insists he did not break the syringe.  As TMZ first reported ... the defense believes MJ caused his own death by giving himself a massive overdose of Propofol while Murray was out of the room.

Defense sources say ... there were only two people in the room, and since Murray did not break the syringe, Michael must have handled it.

The defense is asking that the FBI deliver the first generation fingerprint.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

Master Po

Let me ask you rabid maniacs a question. You do know with prison over population the MAX he will face is 3 months AT HOME with a bracelet on right?

He isnt going to get sent away EVEN if he is found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. So I am not sure why you dopes are saying throw away the key and he should rot in jail. IF ANYTHING he will sit in his climate controlled living room watching dvds for 3 months. Now thats some justice hahah

mj fan forever

IN NO WAY MICHAEL JACKSON COULD SELF-ADMINISTER PROPOFOL!!! MURRAY IS A MURDERER AND A DIRTY LIAR!!!! HIS ABSURD DEFENSE IS A SHAME FOR THE DEFENSIVE STRATEGIES!!! HE MUST GO TO JAIL!!!!

wiseena

murray bolang chao

Butterfly

AFTER A YEAR ABD A HALF of Michael's tragic death, I have to confess I have not been following the comments too closely, but, try as I may, I find it preposterous Michael would actually commit suicide. Something is very wrong, here. I don't have the right to place blame on anyone because I don't know, I wasn't there, only God knows. I wish this case to be solved soon so Michael can finally Rest in Peace. I believe all who loved and cherished Michael want the same.

DANA

yeah the justice is coming
god bless dr.murray

janet

Jackson was a hardcore junkie for many years. Street or pharm or whatever inbetween. Michael Jackson had the money for his drugs, and how he got them. This is nothing new. Michael Jackson over dosed. It was never intensional or forced. It was always Michael Jackson call. This time it didn't work.

Debi

I don't think MJ took his own life as in suicide, but he very well could have injected himself and accidentally overdosed himself. As for Dr. Murray, he was being paid to administer the drug and if he didn't/wouldn't do it, they would have found and hired someone that would have and the end result would have been the same as with all celebrities/rich people. If anything he should not be able to practice medicine ever again anywhere.

Also just to throw it out there I DO NOT believe that MJ is the biological father of thoses kids.

Lisa

Get your story straight....murray stated michael liked to give himself the dose. so it doesn't matter who broke the needle....THE SMOKING GUN IS THE DR LEFT THE ROOM AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GIVING THIS TO HIM.....BOTTOM LINE..... IF THEY STATED HE GAVE IT TO HIMSELF, THEN STILL THE DR IS AT FAUGHT FOR LEAVING THE ROOM. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MONITORED THE WHOLE TIME.

Siggisis

Posted at 11:55 AM on Mar 16, 2011 by KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Hi Kooky! Long time no see! :-)

Daphne

Posted at 12:09 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by Lisa

I agree. The coroner already testified that even if MJ did it to himself, the doc was still at fault. It was still a homicide. The fact that the profofol was there in the house in the first place was wrong

Italia

The 3 problems with the doctor's allegations about MJ killing himself are (1) the doctor should never have been using Propofol as a sleep aid in the first place; (2) Propofol is only supposed to be administered in a hospital setting; and (3) the doctor was never supposed to leave MJ alone while MJ was receiving Propofol.

I think the more the doctor makes these outrageous allegations, knowing that dead men can't talk, the worse it makes the doctor look.

Craig

My instinct all along has been that either Michael killed himself or he enlisted Dr. Murray to help him do it, so this isn't surprising to me.

scott

so how did mike get the propofol?

Nicole

Let's just get the finger prints, and end this all. Why would he kill someone who is paying him so much money..We all know Michael was a druggy..He couldn't **** without drugs..Who knows..We all don't...=[ Rip Michael.