Conrad Murray: Michael Broke the Syringe!

3/16/2011 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A huge development in the Dr. Conrad Murray trial involving the death of Michael Jackson ... the defense wants a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe found in MJ's bedroom the day he died ... and our sources say they think it could prove that Michael killed himself.

0224_conrad_murray_tmz_ex

Dr. Murray's lawyers were in court this AM.  Among other things, they lasered in on a broken syringe that had rolled under Michael's deathbed.  The defense wants a first generation fingerprint to determine who was handling it.

Defense sources tell us ... Dr. Murray insists he did not break the syringe.  As TMZ first reported ... the defense believes MJ caused his own death by giving himself a massive overdose of Propofol while Murray was out of the room.

Defense sources say ... there were only two people in the room, and since Murray did not break the syringe, Michael must have handled it.

The defense is asking that the FBI deliver the first generation fingerprint.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

MiMi

Hey Paulette

I was right.

New nic and everything.

LoL...

katie10

katie10

From what I understand, there are different types of syringes. Those that come with needles and those that come without needles.

Murray even tried to give one of the EMT's a needle to use during their rescue attempts and the EMT told Murray that it was too large.

Posted at 4:29 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by MiMi

Hum, I've used many different sized syringes, I'm very, very petite - little so I've had to use very small needles and change the length - gauge all the time so they don't hurt. The needles come on the syringe, you just get a different sized syringe that has a different sized needle on it, the actual needle cannot be removed. Syringes are all encompassing, it includes the plunger, barrel and attached needle. You just use a different sized syringe, they're a set. If that makes sense. :)

MiMi

As for Siggi, hmmmm, if I am feigning bipolar then why do I get a check in the mail every month for it?? Hmmm??? And just to piss off the rest of the "fan haters", I am allowed to work as well up to a certain amount, so I am currently sitting very pretty where I am at. I am sure that really frosts your azzez, knowing that part of your paycheck goes to ME every month! ;>

Posted at 4:23 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by Arauna

------------------------------------------------------------

OMG Deb

Siggisis copied that info from Wikipedia. I did not see your name mentioned anywhere in her post.

But there ya go ASSuming she was talking about you.

You are so paranoid.

MiMi

I beg to differ Katie10.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

MJ-poor_guy

Sorry, you're incorrect! Thus, the syringe would not be BROKEN - as the lying defense is saying, the needle STAYS in/on the barrel - they are ATTACHED - the needle cannot be removed, I just looked at my insulin syringe and took the plunger out- the needle stays on it - the 'needle' can't be left anywhere...so, it's not broken. this is ridiculous.

Postet by katie10 at 4:15 PM on Mar 16, 2011

*************************

Sorry, but you're wrong ;)

Insulin syringes are not the same like syringes using for other drugs.

The needles of insulin syringes are inseperable, that's right. But the needles of other syringes either slips on or screws on - depending on the type of syringe.

ghfghfg

THIS IS SOOOO STUPID.... CONRAD MURRAY WOULDNT KILL ANYONE... HES A SANE INTELLIGENT LAW ABIDING CITIZEN AND A GREAT DOCTOR... MJ WOULD KILL HIMSELF HE WAS PROBABLY BEYOND EMBARRASED ABOUT HIS LOOKS AND DECISIONS... PEOPLE WHO GO THROUGH LESS PAIN TRY TO KILL THEMSELVES IMAGINE MICHAEL JACKSON!!! - REAL

katie10

I beg to differ Katie10.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Posted at 4:40 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by MiMi

I only know my experience as I use syringes everyday. Maybe murray handed him a syringe that was too big, which doesn't really make sense, as it's going into an IV probably...but it wasn't a stand alone needle he was handing him. There are different types of syringes too, which measure medications differently, insulin comes and is measured in UNITS, other drugs are measured differently and you wouldn't use an insulin syringe to inject another type of drug, etc... maybe that's what was done. I don't know. I just know you don't (CAN'T) take a needle off a syringe...ever. This is 2011 - we don't reuse and part of a syringe, the barrel, plunge or needle, you just use a different sized syringe. I'm not going to argue about it. thanks!

dd

Oh this is confusing was Michael on a drip or not, if he was on a drip there would be no need for a needle to hang around, one in the vein taped down and that's it, i don't know but this is too crazy..go away Murray go away...

dd

@46 CRAIG ASSISTED SUICIDE IS A CRIME CAN YOU SPELL KEVORKIAN?????

katie10

Posted at 4:42 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by MJ-poor_guy

well, you're wrong on this too, i also have insulin pens where the needle is indeed removed and reattached, but that's a totally different thing as well. I've never seen any medication administered, whether it's insulin or not where the needle was 'screwed on'....maybe back in the 1940's when glass syringes were used. or if a Luer Lock Syringe is used while drawing blood, those are indeed removed as are IV needles...but those are HUGE needles and used for an entirely different purpose. Maybe I am wrong, i've just never seen it for medications.

thanks!

dd

Everyone is allowed to think what they think, none of us were there all I can say is Shame on SHOW BIZ There is Blood all over that industry, starting decades ago..It's an evil business that should be monitored! They eat the young and throw them in the graveyard and cash in on their deaths!!!

Criss

This is so desperately pathetic. Who did Murray hire as his attorneys, some childhood pals? Nice job "remembering" this almost two years later! If this isn't the behavior of a desperate man, than I'm rather curious to see what is!

Black

Just me, kudos to your daughter!

Snerkles

Nice going, Dr. Pond S***! Do him in, and then continue trying to throw his reputation under the bus. You would have been the first person, elbowing his way into the lifeboat, on the Titanic.