Ke$ha -- High and Waisted in New Bikini

3/15/2011 1:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her industrial strength mature black bikini showing off her girlish figure, pop sensation Ke$ha soaked her sexy bones in the waters off Australia on Tuesday.

0315_kesha_bikini_launch
The 24-year-old has let herself go two-pieces.

0712_bikini_babes_footer

They are crayz!!

Ke$ha is terrible - all of her songs are "auto-tune" ~ she can't sing and has horrible taste, no style (other than trying to copy Lady Gaga and doing a bad job )

WHY CAN'T THESE PITCURES HAVE "AUTO-TUNE"

sem

I know I would rather have a well-built woman like her than some anorexic stick figure who looks like she just got off a heroin bender/celery stalk diet. It's okay to have some meat on your bones as long as your're healthy.

en Todo Momento!!

hot. does ke$ha do pajama grams??!

Tyrion Frost

You guys are pathetic. I'm not a fan of her -- her music sucks ass, but she's average looking.. not this monstrosity that you all keep describing (even though most of you are probably fat and ugly, with frontbutts and all).

Tammi67

Hey TMZ, you do know that April Fools Day is NEXT month right? I think you're trying to pull a fast-one on us. That is obviously Gary Busey in the picture.

lsmith

She looks like Courtney Love at her lowest point....Bad news for a 24 year old.

ddoodle

It's no wonder young girls and women of all ages are killing themselves buy starving to death. Who gives **** what her body looks like, if she's happy with herself then all of you pathetic losers can go **** yourselves! Most of these comments no doubt came from ugly-ass couch potatos who couldn't get a date if you paid one anyway.

mr attitude

2 piece??? Looks more like too many 2 piece and a biscuit meals to me! Personally, I couldn't care less how a performer looks if they are talented. But for starters, she has no talent. Second, she is trying to portray a sexy image and is failing miserably.

dj61

Well, she is definitely not anorexic and that is a good thing, right? I honestly don't think she looks THAT bad. She is a bit chubby. So what? You all would be bitching if she were in an ugly one piece too.

bambam

After I saw her disgusting photos I had to check in here to see what people were saying. I can't believe TMZ called her sexy. She looks like a man wearing granny pants. YUCk!!!

karlew

OOH that's sad. I am literally twice her age and I'm in better shape than that. Time to hit the gym and the salad bar my girl.

Candy

Wow, they really need to read this article on http://writingbeauties.blogspot.com/ to learn how to pump up their backsides fast and naturally

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I WASN'T GOING TO EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO COMMENT, BUT AFTER SEEING THAT BATHING SUIT TWICE, I HAVE TO SAY, THAT MIGHT BE THE UGLIEST SUIT I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Ms.Chris

I had to click on this to see what people were saying. My eyes are permanently damaged. TMZ I have a opthamology bill for you. The HORROR that will never escape my mind. She looks like a man. She has no business wearing a two piece. Who wears granny panty bikini's anyways. She looks hidious ... put her body aside, her face is very ugly. Not a pretty girl at all. She's got some rolls, she could have dressed in something more appropriate for her size. She didnt, she asked for it. Nothing attractive about this creature at all, not one thing. Just disgusting to the core.

Gia

Of course you are being sarcastic in your comments. The girl just has horrendous bone structure. She's not fat, but wide. Situps and lunges wouldn't hurt, but even losing weight won't help this chick. She has the body of a 60 year old.