Ke$ha -- High and Waisted in New Bikini

3/15/2011 1:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her industrial strength mature black bikini showing off her girlish figure, pop sensation Ke$ha soaked her sexy bones in the waters off Australia on Tuesday.

0315_kesha_bikini_launch
The 24-year-old has let herself go two-pieces.

0712_bikini_babes_footer

anele:D

that girl needz to loose some WEIGHT!! lokkin like the Angry Black Man on utube now Girrl!!

sunnyroberto

Does she have anyone in her entourage who'll take her aside and tell her how awful she looks in a bikini?? With her money she can hire a full time personal trainer who can get her into shape in a few months.

Of course the trainer will make her get off the seven course dinner diet (seven course dinner = a Big Mac + a six pack of Bud).

No way she's only 24 years old. And her body looks like she had a few kids.

lola

she's not fat, she just needs to hit the gym and quit drinking, that will make a difference.

annabelle k

fugly tranny

iloura

I would love nothing more than all these wastes of life making comments about how ugly and fat someone is (that they don't even know mind you) to get blasted on tmz when they're on vacation putting pictures of their sorry asses on here.

We R who we R.

Diva

Crappy songs and ann ugly body...well atleast her singing matches her body = GROSS.

Mark

All you b!tc4es posting about how cruel people are being should shut up!
All her songs are about judging people on their looks and acting like a drunken whore!
This chick is using the fame handed to her to promote her own brand of skanky alcoholism and superficiality.
I think it's great that people get to see first hand what that gets you in life!

Cujeaux

She needs a mommy makeover, rib removal and a stylist. My cat is less square than she is.

w

Are you kidding me people???? Shes gorgeous and about damn time there is a celeb normal looking!!!, Go Kesha!!!!

Tyrion Frost

I bet almost everyone here has a frontbutt.

TheMarshmallowMan

I like strap ons

Yak

WTF? I thought she was supposed to be hot? My 74 yr old mother has a better body.

Cherie

UGH. This girl is WAYYY too annoying for words. And I can't STAND her singing voice...WHY is she even famous???

rae

I didn't want to comment at first cuz it's all been said...but damn..she looks like a man!

bigmaw

I didn't know that whale turds were bright white trash. what a nasty looking sack of woman and to think all the money her and trailor park queen Lady GaGa make !!!! so all white trash take note YOU CAN DO IT