Ke$ha -- High and Waisted in New Bikini

3/15/2011 1:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her industrial strength mature black bikini showing off her girlish figure, pop sensation Ke$ha soaked her sexy bones in the waters off Australia on Tuesday.

0315_kesha_bikini_launch
The 24-year-old has let herself go two-pieces.

0712_bikini_babes_footer

ang

Yea she's a little untoned and she shouldn't be wearing that but at least she's confident enough to...GO KESHA!!! She doesnt look that bad...geez haters!!!

James

Eeeee-yuck. Girlish figure? I can only assume that's sarcasm. I thought it was Ernest Borgnine in a bikini; looks like a f*cking box with legs.

tlynn

And in true trailer trash gone bad fashion...wtf? This is a tranny, A MAN!!!! Was she born stuck in between a man & woman? Sorry folks, but even fat girls no better than this in public!! Confidence, my a$$, she knows she looks f'd up and like most trailer trash, JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!! Maybe she is that tranny kardashian's real sister! They do kinda favor each other in SO manly.....I mean many ways!!

shuddup?

**** all of you who think she is fat, she isnt fat. she doesnt look fit. but come on... she's hardly obese.... its an unflattering bikini, she isnt looking "skinny" but alot of women aren't.

noyb

guys the photos above were messed with by photographers. the real pic are on keshadaily.com here is a link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=159636704094774&set=a.159636547428123.36284.100001453363992&theater

viridiana martinez quezada

wtf she looks confident !! that all that matters, HATERS!!!!

LeprechaunLaura

...This is what brushin' your teeth with a bottle of jack does to you. Silly society.

Brian

I'd still hit it, but only because she's famous and I want to know if she makes those freaky auto-tune noises in the sack.

geniads

and you people wonder why young girls are killing themselves to be thin ???? because of comments like the ones you are making about Kesha !!! she is far from FAT....just because she doesn't have a string up her butt or look like a stick figure doesn't mean she is fat...I am ashamed that TMZ even let half of you post comments...and I bet you all listen to her music....

leigh

....................wwwwoooooowwww. those videos of her are seriously fixed over....big time.

chicagannie

Kesha - yuck. ugly face, ugly voice, ugly bod. How did this scuz get famous?

LukeRomesberg

Who gives a **** what she looks like. Her music is awesome.

Nikki

Wow... I'm not a hater or a huge Ke$ha fan... I sorta like a few of her songs, but damn! She seriously looks horrible... Why would she do that, knowing she'd be filmed?

Deborah

Oh, you made a mistake. You wrote that she is 24. I think you meant to say 44. She looks nice for 44. A little cellulite is to be expected at her age.

Jackie

That swim suit does no justice for her