Dr. Murray to Cops: Where's the Surveillance Video?

3/15/2011 7:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray

Sources connected with Murray claim the cops only downloaded 11 minutes of the video.  Murray's lawyers want to see all 24 hours ... particularly who comes in and out of the house in the hours before MJ died.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

Master Po

Daphne

Posted at 6:37 PM on Mar 15, 2011 by Susan62509

Good post.

mymjj5.

"We all had goose bumps,'' said Phillips, the promoter. "I had never seen such exultation in the cast and crew."
When they left rehearsal around 12:30 that morning, Phillips described how Jackson "put his arm around me, and he said to me in that kinda soft, lilting voice of his, he said, 'Thank you for getting me here. I got it now, I know I can do this. I'll take it from here.'"

mymjj5.

1. Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team has only received 4 minutes of video from the surveillance cameras capturing the last 24 hours of Michael Jackson's life ... TMZ has learned.

A: If the judge requested all of the surveillance date from the day michael died, why on earth would the police on provide four minutes?

2. Lawyers for Dr. Murray will go to court Wednesday and ask a judge to order authorities to turn over all of the surveillance videos.

A: If the defense or prosecution were really interested in surveillance information they would not have waited for 20 months of fans base outrage regarding the cctv data.

3. Sources connected to Murray tell TMZ ... the only video the LAPD turned over was from around 12:30 AM the day MJ died ... showing Michael returning to the house after his rehearsal.

A: Simply telling the fans that michael arrived home from around 12:30 am is not going to cut it tmz. not when randy phillips and harvey levin told abc news that michael left the staples center at 12:30am. you cannot leave and arrive at the same time. So I ask you again tmz how far from around 12:30 am did michael jackson arrive at holmby hills?

4. Sources connected with Murray claim the cops only downloaded 11 minutes of the video. Murray's lawyers want to see all 24 hours ... particularly who comes in and out of the house in the hours before MJ died.

A: The initial story was the footage was missing. Now that it's clear the LAPD had the footage for over a year yet they only bothered to download 11 minutes from 24 hours. The LAPD is playing a major role in this cover up. No one is interested in showing a damn thing that happened at holmby hills during the last 24 hours of michael's life. the footage of michael arriving home could have and should have been played on the nightly news within 48-72 hours after his passing. it's been nearly twenty months and they only downloaded 4-11 minutes out of 24 hours???? don't be surprised mj fans it the footage turns out to be a sony entertainment video starring amature actors.

btw: if the footage shows michael arriving home alive, was murray's car seen parked outside as reported by the associated press????
don't bother with another lie tmz because then you would have to explain why michael would call murray to complain about dehydration if his car was already at holmby hills.

mymjj5.

June 22, 2009: Cutting Back on Propofol
"We saw Michael Jackson deteriorating,'' Harvey Levin of TMZ said. "He looked increasingly frail. It was pretty clear, something was wrong.
Several times a week during rehearsals for "This Is It," Jackson visited the Beverly Hills office of his longtime dermatologist and close friend Dr. Arnold Klein, staying for hours at a time, reportedly to sleep.

"He was not in terrible pain when I saw him,'' Klein said. "He danced in the office, and he danced for my patients."

But Jackson was also in the care of another physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, a Las Vegas and Houston cardiologist. Murray was the singer's personal physician and had been treating him for insomnia. Jackson had insisted the concert promoters hire Murray to care for him during "This Is It" -- paying him $150,000 a month.
According to police do***ents, on June 22, Murray said he tried to wean Jackson from propofol, giving him half the dose he normally would, just 25 mg, along with another sedative and an anti-anxiety drug. It was enough to put Jackson to sleep.

June 23, 2009: "Amazing" Rehearsal, Followed by Sweet Sleep.
Dancers from the show say Jackson was in great form for rehearsal. "He was so full out and incredible on stage,'' said Tyne Stecklein. "He was amazing."
That night, Murray says he gave Jackson only Ativan and Versed, but no propofol. Jackson fell asleep.

June 24, 2009: Final Rehearsal: Goose Bumps
Jackson's final rehearsal, which stretched into the next day, went well and the singer left "excited and ecstatic,'' said Payne, the choreographer.

June 25, 2009: His last 12 hours: Sleep Eludes the King of Pop.
12:30 a.m.: Michael Jackson's black Escalade returned to his rented mansion near Beverly Hills around 12:30 a.m.
In his second-floor bedroom, the heat was on high and a fire burned in the fireplace. Despite the warm Los Angeles June weather, Jackson was cold. Murray, his physician, arrived around 1:00 a.m. to help Jackson fall asleep.

rachel1970

hateful people dont belong here, I wish Harvey or someone at TMZ would edit out those kinds of accusations...
his two sons are his sons...why dont you people LEAVE HIM ALONE?

I'm wondering if 4 is an important number or something....

btw I LOVE MJ...

MiMi

Well I see since the Charlie Sheen stories have diminished all the nutz are back on the MJ boards.

Whatever...

dd

RACHEL ignore, all Michael can feel now is love and warmth!!!

Daphne

Posted at 7:22 PM on Mar 15, 2011 by mymjj5.

Do u not believe Phillips actually said that?

mymjj5.

Posted at 7:22 PM on Mar 15, 2011 by mymjj5.

Do u not believe Phillips actually said that?
Posted at 7:30 PM on Mar 15, 2011 by Daphne
_______________________________________________________________
Hi daphne
If he did not say it then harvey, randy and abc news are all a bunch of liars!!!

mymjj5.

correction:
don't bother with another lie tmz because then you would have to explain why michael would call murray to complain about dehydration if Murray's car was already at holmby hills.

Daphne

Posted at 7:22 PM on Mar 15, 2011 by mymjj5.

Good point. BTW u don't think the LAPD is on the prosecution side? I think they plan on showing all the videos during trial. No?

Daphne

It was on Calgary news too. I believe MJ did say that to Phillip. He later on died because of Murray's negligence, planned or not, I don't know. Everything so far seems to point to something "planned". Just saying.

james

i go on every michael jackson story that exsists. i can't stop. i make video after video of him. i cry like a little baby and have no friends. i try to amke videos of him but they get removed.

i clone people allday long to.

mymjj5.

I agree Daphne......everything looks planned and covered up!