Nate Dogg Dead at 41

3/16/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hip-hop star Nate Dogg died Tuesday after battling health issues for several years ... TMZ has confirmed.

Nate Dogg Dead
Nate Dogg -- real name Nathaniel D. Hale -- had survived strokes in 2007 and 2008 ... and was famous for his smooth vocal collaborations with Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Warren G. and Dr. Dre to name a few.

The Press Telegram in Nate's hometown of Long Beach, CA first reported his death late Tuesday night.

Nate was 41 years old.

DEE FERNANDES

RIP NATE DOGG, YOU WERE ONE OF MY FAVORITES. PLEASE EVERYONE, LET THIS BE SOMETHING WHERE WE ALL CAN LEARN FROM. STROKES ARE NOT A JOKE AND CAN HIT MANY OF US BECAUSE OF THE HYPERTENSION THAT WE AS BLACK PEOPLE ARE MORE APT TO HAVE. IF HIS DEATH TEACHES US ANYTHING, IT SHOULD BE TO WATCH WHAT WE EAT AND MAKE SURE TO VISIT A DOCTOR EVERY ONCE IN WHILE TO HAVE THAT BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKED. PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ARE 4 TO 6 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO SUFFER FROM STROKES.
YOU WILL TRULY BE MISSED NATE DOGG.

tika

Heavy must have needed and angel...u will be missed! My condolences to his family and friends!

Delphine Renee' Manley-Davis

I would like to thank Nate for all the positive role making that he stood for in the music industry. I pray that God will bless the family in this time of sorrow, yet, let's look at this situation as a celebration, for God know's how to handle His business. He will definitely be missed.

luis markos

i dont believe this. r.i.p dogg we will miss u forever

brandon cliff

r.i.p mr. NateDogg man u are and will alwayz will b missed so very much...you can collab wit Pac again..God Bless the Hale Family...

yolanda

My prayers go out to the family. RIP Nate dogg

sanjay

RIP my *****

JohnRa

We will greatly miss you as your Family will feel it more.Your Voice was that Gold that added richness to all Songs You were a part of.You are now in the ompany of some of the best talents the World has lost.We will always play the Music that made You Famous.May You be recieved into the Bosom of the LORD and be with Jesus when He comes.

Pooh

My condolences amd prayers goes out to his family and kids. I pray that his soul went on to be with the Lord. Your family will be in my prayers and may the Lord continue to strengthen them and give them the confort they need during this hard time!!

shikleinu

Rest in peace Nate dogg.

adnane

we will miss you

disco

rip nate dogg my prayers go out to the family sorry for your lost

marcos

rest in peace nate you"ll be missed mack 10 said it the best it aint hit in less nate doggs on it and thats true rip !!!!!!!

demetriana

man dats so sad rediculs but we will still remember youu r.i.p nate dogg

Tamika

I am so sad that nate dogg is not with us anymore.My heart hurts miss you forever..... Tamika