Seann William Scott

Enters Treatment Facility

3/15/2011 9:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seann William Scott -- the actor who famously played Stifler in the "American Pie" movies" -- has checked himself in to a treatment center for "health and personal issues."

0315-sean-william-scott-bn-tmz

The actor's rep has released a statement saying, "Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues."

The rep continues, "He appreciates the support of his many fans at this time."

So far, the nature of Scott's issues are unclear.

suzy86

Poor guy has 3 first names.

pj

aww man i like that dude..i hope he get's well soon..

Mickey

Hang in there Seann, when you set your mind to it.....there is NOTHING you can not do.

brock lesnar

i hear he is addicted to tiger blood and winning.

Kim

Oh please, if you're into TMZ enough to be commenting and reading the website, you know exactly who this guy is. He hasn't done anything dumb in public as far as I know, if he needs to clear his head a bit and get things straight, best of luck to him.

Patent Application

Scott was most recently seen in the 2010 Kevin Smith buddy comedy "Cop Out," starring Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan. He also recently wrapped production on "Goon," a hockey comedy written by Judd Apatow regulars Jay Baruchel and Evan Goldberg. Scott stars as Doug, a small-town bouncer who, after physically defending his best friend (Baruchel) at a hockey game, is recruited to play the enforcer for a minor-league team.

Patent Application

Ashera

@60... - Couldn't agree more.

fromwayacrosstheoceanami

I love Seann, I love his acting too. So what if he isn't the worlds greatest actor, he entertains me, makes me laugh so I say he does his job well. And he's pretty hot too !! doesn't hurt ;)

I don't understand the comments on here either dripping with hate for a man who seems like a nice guy. Must be the type of people who think Chuckles is the man. Pffffft

mbm

call up the Betty Ford Center and ask which room he's staying in, that'll confirm what rehab he's at.

mija

He's always had that stoner look and attitude. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Janice

I wish him all the best. He's funny.

Lark

"So far the ability of TMZ writers to use nice grammar are not clear."

Wendi

He's a funny, talented guy. I wish him all the best.

Monica

Why can't you people just be supportive. I don't understand why we have people saying he's a douche. I bet if you were a celebrity that people would be saying the same thing about you. I agree that the entertainment industry has to start taking this more seriously, we have had to many great actors and actresses die from drugs or alcohol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments