« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Snooki Drops CROTCH BOMB In WWE Debut

3/15/2011 10:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki fistpumped her tiny, angry knuckles into another woman's face during her wrestling debut on "WWE Monday Night Raw" last night ... but she's not done yet, Snook is taking her talents to WrestleMania!

Snooki Wrestlemania
The "Jersey Shore" star transformed into 57 inches of pure, unadulterated RAGE -- as she attacked the members of the Lay-Cool lady tag-team using a ferocious airborne bronco buster ... followed by that typical girl-on-girl hair-pulling, head slamming move.

After the dust settled, Snooki was challenged to a three-on-three co-ed brawl at WrestleMania in April ... and she accepted!

It's on, bitches.

0315_wwe_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Big D

What's with all these Jersey Ho skanks taking up wrestling? Women who wrestle are a bunch of circus clowns. These Jersey skanks are already a bunch of clowns as is. No need to wrestle.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

ohmygosh!!!! talk about FAKE

Barry

I don't even know why I opened this story....I don't watch Jersey Shore...I think I've seen "Snooky" two times on TV in passing here and there....something is wrong with me today...I think I'm sick...must be the flu.

Barrett

I think it is much more impressive snooki can read from a script.

RealityBites

Why is this news? Wish this troll would go away already.

Chaps

Charlie Sheen never met a Snooki he didnt like!

C'mon Snooki, go plant one on his face!

andygalespy

And that is when the WWE lost half of its audience!

Jesus

:O
It seems like the smaller a person is the crazier they are!
I got $500 on snooki!

Brian D

I' secretly hit it

Josephhitman082008@hitman

Yeah Wrestlemania with The Rock,Steve Austin,Trish Stratus, and Snooki!?!?WTF!?!?

Doug Glass

I thought you just took the trash out. I never realized it got dumped into the ring too. Doesn't that interfere with the main event ... all that trash in the ring?

cochino

thats disgusting. Too bad wrestling is make believe. I would love to see a can of whoop ass served on that lil piggy.

WWE won't be seeing any money coming from 18 people (and counting) that I know since they heard this distgusting pig will be on wrestlemania

smooth move Vince

tomas

She's not that attractive....
but I'd still love to pump the wattage in her cottage.
Of course, I mean this in a "customer service friendly" way.

pwester

Snooki needs platform shoes so she can be the same height as the WWE superstars.

Celebrities Suck

lmao they probably smelt Snooki's skid mark that's why they ran out...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments