Suge Knight

in Casino BRAWL

Caught on Tape!!

3/16/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Suge Knight got into a full contact FIST FIGHT with another man at a Las Vegas casino this weekend -- unleashing the fury on a man half his size ... and TMZ has the footage.

Suge Knight Fight Video
It all went down on the casino floor at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas early Saturday morning. Suge can be seen throwing haymaker after haymaker ... but it doesn't look like he landed a single punch.

According to an eyewitness ... Suge flew off the handle when the little man approached him with a challenge ... saying, "I can take you."

Eventually, the whole thing was broken up -- and cops were spotted at the hotel soon after. We're told Suge was not arrested over the incident.

A rep for Aria tells us, "Due to guest privacy policies, I am unable to confirm information about guest activities in our hotel.”

steponme

is it me or does it seem like the same situation that happend years ago with 2pac and his possy including suge knight in a Las Vegas Casino?

jaydub75

He only fights dudes that are half his size. He should fight that fat kid from the bully video yesterday.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Playing the world's oldest badass. Pathetic. Surprised I didn't hear more bleeps in that video. Major self-esteem & anger issues. What does he have to be bitter about? Btw, these casinos & hotels let *anyone* in these days, don't they? The Plaza went from a five-star to a two-star hotel after they let Sheen & people like him in. Seems the aria is going that way, also. Too bad.

en Todo Momento!!

dude! that australian kid is punkin suge knight!! wtf??!

ohplease!

He killed Tupac in that exact same town!

c.marie

I was the girl in the white shirt with my friend suge... he did not bully anyone lol...tmz even got the story wrong lol... the guy approached him for no reason being a "hater"... whether suge got money or not it aint no ones business lol...

c.marie

SUGE SHOULD'VE KNOCKED HIS LIGHT'S OUT!!MF GONNA COME TO SOMEONE MINDING THIER OWN BUSINESS AND START SOME **** THEN BACK UP LIKE A F.....KING RABBIT LMAO !!!PUNK ASS, HIS MOUTH WAS BIGGER THAN PUNCH, OH WAIT HE DIDN'T THROW ANY HAHAHA!
LEAVE THAT MAN BE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!!I LOVED PAC'S MUSIC JUST AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ONE ELSE AND STILL DO. READ THE BOOK OF LIFE JOHN 8:7 THEN TALK!

Chevy Boi

WTFFFF!!!.. Suge can NOT fight.. i swear i would have f*****G ROCKED his Sh** hes slow as f**k.. like the little dude in hollywood did him.. F*** him!, No Lie the night he got his Bi*** a** knocked out in hollywood i was on that very street(Hollywood and Vine) not knowing what happened next thing you know i had a tahoe cut me off and point a 45 at my head by his "Goons" lookin for dude who did it...

tim

Piece. Of. ****e.

TEJANA J

REALLY NOW WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF U AND UR GIRL ARE SITTING HAVING A DRINK AND A PUNK ASS MF COMES UP TO YA AND STARTS TALKING SH...T AND KEEPS ON. WHAT WOULD U DO. ME I WOULD'VE THROWN MY DRINK IN HIS FACE THEN KNOCKED HIS DUMB ASS DOWN, AND U WOULD TOO!

D.K.

Why can't african americans just can't all just get alone...too many A.A. in one place, something like this is, is always going to happen. Can't they behave like normal people when they go out.

and it seems like anywhere Suge goes he is always getting into some kind of a fight/shooting.drugs, etc... lock him up.

D.K.

@Tejana J

if i'm just sitting there with my wife and some punk ass starts to talk ****, i would just ignore and if he continues i would move away and or call the cops. that's what a "normal"/CIVILIZED person would do... i would not want to get into trouble or go to jail because some punk ass, it's just not worth it. in just very few situations should you choose violence. if i would get to a fight everytime someone looked at me, talked **** to me, honked at me in traffic, etc... i would be dead or in jail, but it's obviously you and Suge chooses otherwise.

Gerri

These clowns belong in cages. Not roaming around free.

Long Beach Larry

This Black ass clown needs to go.Can someone PLEASE Liquidate this embarrASSment.I'm trying to morn Nate Dogg and Greg G's Death!!!! Kill HIS ASS!!!! He's a waste of good video....P.S. You can't fight Fat boy!!!! Make a FATBOY Rap video...That would be very entertaining...Make yourself useful for one good time!!!! *******!!!!! Before i come out there and pop your big balloon ass!!!! Which should of happened a long time ago...We might still have B.I.G and 2PAC If It were not for you and P-****TY.....Get out of here allready???!! You Suck.

Tina

REALLY SUGE??? HAHA U CAN'T FIGHT FOR ****,,, U R THE REASON 2-PAC IS DEAD.. U ARE A PIECE OF S*** on the bottom of my shoe. so take that bust-down hoe u messing w/ and f*** off!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments