Tucker Max: It Took 5 Bouncers to Boot Me from Party

3/16/2011 5:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" author Tucker Max was tossed out of a party at the South by Southwest film festival Sunday night, TMZ has learned -- and it took FIVE bouncers to do the job.

0315_max_tucker_EXD_getty_01

Tucker tells TMZ, "I had been invited to this boring and annoying SXSW party ... I decided to amuse myself by throwing bags of Popchips into the ceiling fan, trying to get them to explode over all of us. Juvenile? Yes. Hilarious when you're drunk? Absolutely."

But security at the Hangar Lounge in Austin, TX wasn't laughing -- and according to Tucker, the two in-house bouncers weren't man enough to kick him out ... so they had to recruit three additional hired guns from across the street.

Potato chips in a ceiling fan? Lots of alcohol? Pissed off security guards? Sounds like awesome material for a new book.

Truth

Charlie Sheen and Tucker Max: Separated at birth.

#WINNING

Cartman

He's reliving a drunk fantasy.

The tiniest bouncer in the world could boot that fruitloop.

Milo French

Tucker max isnt socially relevant anymore. Tell that old bat to get a facelift and whitening job or take a clue from clooney.
Has-been.

Kayla Williams

He grabbed my hair at that party...told me I was a "greasy guiso" because he couldn't pronounce his words right due to his "fifteen drinks". But this little stunt he did just proves that his book is true. Good accidental PR broseph.

Darla

Go back to wherever you came from. 5 bouncers my ass. You owe the good people at the Hanger an apology. Don't Mess With Texas!

Elsa

Grow up lil boy

headhurt

This guy is such a colossal douche, that I can't help wondering if he's related to anyone of the cast members on Jersey Shore.

Mich in California

All the drinking and partying are really starting to show on his face. Like Charlie Sheen, he's gonna look like crap in a few years if he doesn't change his ways. Unlike Charlie Sheen, he doesn't have the money to compensate for lack of looks . . . meaning the chicks will take flight. Nothing cute about an old alcoholic jerk.

Swinson

Five NERD bouncers...its SXSW.

Stiletto

What the hell is a "Tucker Max"? I've never heard of him before.

Aenwyn

@11 that's because he's not interesting enough to hear about.

your own luck

So he is proud he acts like a irresponsible 10 year old boy?

TheDevilsReject

Maybe next time they'll break your nose, then we'll see what you have to say!!!!

Max

Hanger Lounge is a decent enough place. In non-sxsw times it's usually frequented by the bros and sis's of the sorority life.

So yeah, the normal crowd is about as revolting as the sxsw potato chip bag throwing douches.

becky

And how old are you? and just incase you read TMZ comments... This is something I personally won't go around bragging about because it sorta makes you look like a immature fool.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments