Vanessa Hudgens

More Nude Photos Surface

3/15/2011 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A second round of naked photos featuring Vanessa Hudgens have surfaced on various websites this morning -- and these photos are WAY more graphic than the other ones.

0315-vanessa-hudgens-tmz-exd
Sources connected to Vanessa tell TMZ the photos were taken from the same batch that were released several years ago featuring the actress ... fully nude.

As TMZ previously reported, Vanessa sued the owners of a website back in 2009 for posting the first round of nude pics. The lawsuit stated that the photos were obtained by "unknown methods" and posted without Hudgens' "knowledge or consent."

Sources tell us ... Vanessa believes whoever is doing this "has it out for her" because the release of these photos in dribs and drabs coincides with her movie releases.

Vanessa's new movie "Sucker Punch" is coming out later this month.

As for taking the pics in the first place, one well informed source tells TMZ, "Trust me ... Vanessa has learned her lesson."

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

bonni

she is a ******* moron

Tina

Anyone who calls her a whore has no idea what a whore is.

Jackt5

Thats a low blow from someone who has something against her.. just leave her alone and let her enjoy and live life.
She looks good.. and will always be a Hottie.. despite sometimes being naughty.
I support Vanessa and found all her pics at http://vanessahudgensnude.org

kristie

Show your ass and stick it in joes **** and start saying **** you and mother ****

Robert

sucker punch fell flat at the box office and I think any pictures of her, nude or other, will last longer than that movie or he memory of it.

anonymous

Whoever is doing this to Vanessa needs to stop and leave her alone and if I find out who it is and why I will hurt you!! Don't mess with her!!

VANESSAFAN15

leave Vanessa alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mimi

stop, and leave the girl alone!@

nicki

I was shocked to hear that also. Vanessa is one of my favorite singers! I found her scandal pics at http://vanessahudgensscandal.com

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11