Larisa Explains It All

3/19/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 29-year-old was spotted on her IMDB page, looking poignant.

0311_memba_bianca_reveal
Oleynik graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 2004.

Larisa was in one episode of "Mad Men."

Will

DAMN!

maeby

alex mack!! damnit girls, stop cutting your hair! NOT ATTRACTIVE

Tony

Wrong show! She was Alex Mack. You're thinking of Melissa Joan Hart, who played Clarissa.

MissAnn

The short hair makes her look like she's in her late 40's.

NelsonH

I had a crush on Larisa Oleynik forever as a child raised on Nickelodeon (Secret World of Alex Mack, morphing into a puddle. Ah, nostalgia). She was also a fixture for a while on 3rd Rock from the Sun. I hate the short hair! Has any woman ever pulled off short hair and still looked great?!?

NJmom

WHY, WHY, WHY HARVY??? WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO DEPRESS THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GROWING OLD THEMSELVES, WITH PICTURES OF HORRIBLY AGED PEOPLE, ALL SAGGY AND DROOPY OR PEOPLE WITH MASSIVE PLASTIC SURGERIES? I AM 53 AND CAN LOOK IN THE MIRROR IS I WANT TO GET DEPRESSED! THIS IS NOT A FUN THING THAT YOU DO!

Carl

Actually I find the pictures of the two guys standing next to her to be far more interesting. Gotta feel sorry for her when she is the answer to the question "who's career is going to peak with this movie?".

hippie

Alex Mack, how I loved thee! Even bought the dvd (they need to release all seasons) I'm not sure why women go with short hair, I'm not attracted to it, sure she's still hot, but it certainly didnt imporove anything. I'll equate her to Emma Watson in that way, You are at 9-10 level with hair, you chop it off and it easily sheers off a point or 2. Just sayin'...

Jennifer

I thought she was a great actress. It is so sad that she hasn't been in anything big lately. She was wholesome and entertaining. I too loved The Secret Life of Alex Mack. I wish I could find reruns of it!

Rachel

Does no one else think she looks EXACTLY like Ginnifer Goodwin of "Big Love" fame?
Look at the resemblance!

Zach

I like that she attended Sarah Lawrence, which was the school her sister in the movie "10 Things I Hate About You" wanted to attend.

Ryan

I had a huge crush on her in the movie "10 Things I Hate About You"! Do us all a favor, grow out your hair. Is she a lesbian (nothing wrong with that)? I am sure people could be a critic of my style, but I really prefer her with longer hair.

Jus

If she were in her forties I would say "She looks GREAT!!!", but she's only 29 though...ugh!

Nessa

Halle Berry is the only woman who can pull off a short do.

justsaying

13. if you think there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian i'm sure you'll find out after you die that you are wrong.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments