Larisa Explains It All

3/19/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 29-year-old was spotted on her IMDB page, looking poignant.

0311_memba_bianca_reveal
Oleynik graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 2004.

Larisa was in one episode of "Mad Men."

jen

What is with all the hair comments?? she can wear it any way she wants to! i see guys with long straggly hair and should cut theirs. But do they????

Trev the 1

alex mack looks like the girl from big love please please grow your hair back.

Trev the 1

16 who wants to be a part of a god who sends people to hell for being gay anyways just saying. You obviously are scared of dying so you need something to look forward to i guess. Well buddy this all we get so make the best of it.

Macker1283

Shes actually best known by most young people for playing Alex Mack in Nick's The Secret World of Alex Mack. But unfortunately, the 19-23 year olds who run TMZ's website don't even remember that show. Its sad that at 27 you feel old these days.

Melo

TMZ you suck at reporting news. Clarify your **** first, then report

Jade

Im only 20 and I remember the show "Alex Mack!" I loved that show! 90s Nickelodeon was truly the Golden Age!

efnsteve

WHY, WHY, WHY HARVY??? WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO DEPRESS THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GROWING OLD THEMSELVES, WITH PICTURES OF HORRIBLY AGED PEOPLE, ALL SAGGY AND DROOPY OR PEOPLE WITH MASSIVE PLASTIC SURGERIES? I AM 53 AND CAN LOOK IN THE MIRROR IS I WANT TO GET DEPRESSED! THIS IS NOT A FUN THING THAT YOU DO!

Posted at 7:40 AM on Mar 19, 2011 by LoisLane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geez, you're 53 and still screaming at the top of your lungs?

annie2

What are you babbling about, LoisLane?? Are you saying she looks like she has had a lot of plastic surgery?? She looks great, minimal makeup, cute hair, and she looks content with herself! Good grief, people!

annie2

Also, I will take someone who takes a chance and changes up their hair every once in a while, over all these Hollywood "stars" with hair 3 feet long who think it makes them look glamorous or something when really they look like drowned river rats most the time...I'm looking at you Lohan, Cyrus, Olsen twins, Rachel Hudgens, the list goes on and on, even Jolie and Aniston (though I realize she finally cut her hair a little). This girl looks luminous...I bet she turns up in something soon enough.

punk_Star16

What are you talking about Halle Berry is the only women that can pull off short?! She is beautiful with short hair and long hair and she does look like she 26! Not 29!

jliving

Just saw her on Hawaii Five-O she has had the worst nose job i have ever seen, I really hope its a prosthetic.

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr
yours In Love,
sonia
sonia4koneh@live.fr

Vhw2867@Yahoo.com

Justsaying You are wrong prove it

thestupid

horrible hair

RJ

I think she looks beautiful!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments