Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

John P

Enjoyed your rendition, Mr. L. What an awwwhh feeling time, watching and hearing your take on the Sinatra-associated tune yesterday. If you're gay, bi-, and single, I'd like a date. You're so fine!

Mary Ann

I would never have believed you had such a beautiful voice. Great work

Lisa

Harvey, okay, seriously?! With everything going on in the world today, you choose animal charities!? Thousands dying in Japan, and you choose TWO animal charities?! TWO?! That kind of makes me furious.

Katcedes

He doesn't sound like Sinatra. But I really thought he did sound a little like Barry Manilow. good job!

Jay

I think Sid Vicious had the best version, but great effort Harvey.lol

Posted at 6:28 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by Lucky 130
_______________________________________________________________
Amen to that. Sid Vicious's version of My Way is f*king awesome.

Harvey did a good job though.

Lynda

Shockingly good Harvey, and with all of the aids that going out to Japan, helping their pets is a wonderful thing to do!

jerry

After hearing you sing I must admit, not bad...not great, but its much better than listening to Justin Bieber. Two thumbs up, one for the effort and the other for giving the money to charity.

Oystermoss

I thought the version on the patio was much better. More heartfelt.

Matt

Bravo, Harvey!

You did a great job!

If I need a good laugh, I'll always listen to this song. Go Harv!

Susie

My husband and I both thought you did a great job Harvey!

JOAN MORGAN

Harvy was just great!!! You could just see it in his face that he sang from his heart !!! I got goosebumps!!!

soulofanangel

Harvey,

Ever heard the expression, "Stay in your own lane"?

Case closed and sealed along with any other contaminants not meant for humanity.

Other than that, have a nice day!

Salapow

Loved it, Harvey! Great job, Paul Anka! I now notice that one of the keys to a great song is when you can get the listener to feel every emotion conveyed by the song. You did that, Harvey, better than many popular "singers" today.

And most of all, thank you for donating to help the animals. Everybody around the world is donating to Japan, as well they should, but the suffering of other humans and animals goes on every day, too. Thanks for being able to think for yourself on picking a charity.

Diane Fialo

Harvey I thought you were GREAT! Don't let the gang tease you, You were REALLY good!!!

Johnsson

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Great energy, emotion and a true connect to the lyrics. I love it and best to you Harvey.
Mr. Prichard

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments