Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

boohoooo

Great Job Harvey!! Sings a heck of alot better than Kim Z of Housewives

cathy rose

damn fabulous, I was impressed....atta boy harvey....

salapow3

Loved it, Harvey! Great job, Paul Anka! I now notice that one of the keys to a great song is when you can get the listener to feel every emotion conveyed by the song. You did that, Harvey, better than many popular "singers" today.

And most of all, thank you for donating to help the animals. Everybody around the world is donating to Japan, as well they should, but the suffering of other humans and animals goes on every day, too. Thanks for being able to think for yourself on picking a charity.

emily

I'm SOO glad you did this - many people forget about the animals. helping everyone and everything is important - wildlife and pets are important to the world and to the people who consider them family. THANK YOU. you did a great job and a great thing!

salapow2

Salapow

Sidenote: Can we please have a DNA test on Harvey and Paul? I swear they are related!

Mona

WOW!! I have to admit I was impressed, never thought Harvey had it in him.
Love it Harvey.
Would like a signed copy for your #1 fan.

Saryrn

You did good Harvey!

julianna1960

I think you did a great job, it was like you said a once in a life time opportunity and you had fun, that's what matters. I liked it. I too love to laugh but not when someone is doing something they are excited about. I'd also like to see your staff step out of their confort zone. I'm just sayin.

Ran

I think Harvey nailed it! And since it's for a good cause, I will be buying it.

renhater

Harvey, you were great!! Do you want to date, You can serenade me and we can have sex.....

Carleen

Harvey looked a little like Sylvester Stallone while singing...sounded great !!!!

gabrielle242

You are a nice man Harvey and it was for a good cause, but come on I have listened to Paul Anka since I was little and I know his voice and your voice sounded just like his.....
But at least you do have some guts....
Good Luck!!!

kristian

Harvey, you COULD leave your day job! i had just come from chemo (ugh!), and was feeling bad, then I heard you, and was very pleasantly suprised. I also like the charity you chose. Thanks for making me feel better. love, Kristian

Sarah

Harvey - I think your recording was fantastic! Of course, I am a year older than you but I think you are the best ... how many people in our age group actually go out and do things like that? I applaud your initiative and creativity.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments