Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

kim

wow i didnt need to hear that never do it again i will give money to charity just so u domt do it again
kim from sydney australia

Louise

Harvey - You did a GREAT job - and how cool of Paul Anka to produce it for you, huh?!! You were right on key and you really put your heart in to the song too - I enjoyed it alot - so don't take any crap off your crew! They're SUPPOSED to be supportive but you know what I think is up with them? You know how children get embarrased when they hear their parents sing? Well, since you're thier boss, maybe they're just embarrased - like little kids! It wouldn't matter how good you are! You keep on singing Harvey - and keep on doing it YOUR WAY!! So there!!:)

Ginger

Wow! Who knew? I was surprised & impressed. I think Harvey's version is beautiful! It has heart & soul.

Kalyn

Harvey, I must say when I first heard you sing My Way on the balcony - I was like Stop the Insanity!, but under the guidance of the great Paul Anka, you did a great job. I like the fact that the monies are going to two animal shelters - that's a good thing. I purchased it Harvey, you sounded like a pro!

Johnsson

Nothing less than perfect!

Sandra Blank

It was Good

beth

I like it when Harvey closes his eyes.

PADutchCountry

Harvey that was AWESOME!! You sang it with such emotion and it really moved me. You have a nice voice too! Don't listen to the naysayers..it meant a lot to you and it showed! It made me happy and I listened to it over and over!

WellSinceYouDidntAsk

Seems like Anka got him to sing it in a higher register so as to not sound like a crooner. And if you sing this tune high pitched then you're doing something wrong. But it was a valiant effort.

a long time Leno fan!

Loved it Harv! I'd buy the cd if you had one.
Thank you for such a beautiful rendition of a Paul Anka classic. Harvey rocks now just come out with a cd and I'll get it!

Awesome, woo woo woo!!!!

marilyn

Harvey, have broken( my ways ) to let Harvey know how much I love his new vidio singing My way,its classic filled with heart n soul . p.s. have to have my tmz daily,could careless about celebrities , just find harvey and the whole staff funny ,you entertain me...

Kim Jean

It takes guts to cover such a classic. Luv ya HARVEY!!!

katelyn

I think Harvey did an amazing job. Never realized what a great voice he had! I love that all the proceeds are going to an Animal charity. Harvey, you're awesome, dont change!

Kimberly W.

This was the most amazing non-professional singing I have ever heard!!! I listen to it every day at work and love it.. HARVEY WHEN IS THE CD COMMING OUT?

I would totally buy it....

CONGRADS TO HARVEY YOU DID GREAT!!!

January Jonez

Harvey: That was pretty good..
You should totally do some more songs...
Kool of you to give the proceeds to charity!!
Cheers ++

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments