Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

Mrmcjr

He did a great job with a great song! Way to go Mr. Levin.......

Pamela Franke

I thought it was very good for someone who is not a professional singer. I love Frank Sinatra & Elvis' version but yours comes in third to me.

Julie

Harvey,
I thought you did great for not being a professional singer. I will go to iTunes and purchase it to support your cause and because I love animals.

Take care,
Julie

Jayme

I think it was Awesome :)

JENNY

HARVEY WAS LOOKING FOWARD TO HEARING U SING AND I THOUGHT U DID A FANTASTIC JOB PURCHASED UR SONG ON ITUNES AND EVERYONE AT GAILOR VET IN LOUISVILLE KY IS DOING THE SAME I THINK THE GUYS AND GALS N THE NEWSROOM GIVE U A HARD TIME EXCEPT FOR THE ONE GUY IN THE TMZ FIT CLUB ID LIKE TO C JUST 1 OF THEM TRY AND SING I THINK U SHOULD HAVE A SING OFF UR DOING A WONDERFULL THING AND I THINK ALL TMZ VIEWERS AND ESPECIALLY ANIMAL LOVERS SHOULD BUY IT WETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT HOW MANY N THE NEWSROOM HAVE PURCHASED IT THATS WHAT WE WANT 2 KNOW I RESCUE CATS MYSELF LOVE U HARVEY UR A GREAT AND WONDERFUL PERSON PS QUIT GIVING COURTNEY LOVE A HARD TIME LOVE KENTUCKY GURL JENNY

Debbie

Great job Harvey!!! Your not a professional singer but your a Pro!!!

Nicole

good job Harvey.you are cute and have a nice singing voice.wondering if you are planning on having a CD out that would go to charity.

Herb Lester

Harvey truly rocked it, and I think a few members of his staff knew it and gave him his props. If you ever heard the version done by Frank ... (do I need to use a last name), then you know Harvey did the song surprisely very well.

Good Job !

purplehairrocks

Maybe that time of the month is coming up, time will tell, but listening to Harvey sing made me very emotional. I had tears streaming down my face. That's coming from the heart...I'm NOT by any means trashig him. It just had a lot of meaning to me.

NoBreederRat

I thought it was decent. My favorite version will always be Sid Vicious' though.

Jproctor

Loved it! Will purchase it tonight - excellent charity selections!!!!

Dan LaProva

Harvey, Proud of you Buddy. Now, you know everyone there'll be giving you s#%t, but how many of them have had Mr. Paul Anka personally produce & record a bonafide "HIT" w/ them??? Keep it up Harvey.

Now when are you going to do a record w/ Snoop Dog?

Dan LaProva

Pauline Trempe

We think you did a good job Harvey, for not being a professional singer. At least we can understand what you're singing and you're not screaming your head off, that's a big plus in itself.. We still love ya Harvey, & it's for a good cause !!!

Marge

Oh I think that was really good and for not being a pro you did terrific Harvey !!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT !!!!!

Michael420

Theres only one word to discribe your video Harvey and that is, "Winning!!!"

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments