Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

Carole

First of all I'd like to say that I was shocked when I saw how old you were, you look great. And second, I thought your rendition of "My Way" was great.....good job. And while I'm at it I might also ad I love watching TMZ.....very enjoyable for an old lady to watch. Keep up the good work.

bridget

Havey wanted to share ur vidio with my mother but nothing but break up break up break up. A shame. I think you did a good job

dav

You have to check this article out!! A MUST READ!

Linda H

Harvey, seeing you sing my favorite song...was wonderful. Wish I had paid more attention to you... when I knew you in PHX. Great job!!!

Mark

Harvey, you did a great job! I loved it. Gave me goose bumps. :-)

HeyWazzup

Good job Harvey!

Carolyn Vaughan

I loved the song and the way you did it. To the guy who wanted to know why give it to pets--go jerk off. How much do you give to anyone or any organization? Way to go Harvey--when is your album coming out? I'd buy it. Love you guys at TMZ.

arturo martinez

it would sound better with no volume in the speakers but it's a good song to go to sleep at night!

Joanne

It was great Harvey, no wonder Paul Anka was so excited! Bravo!

Brenda R

Ohhhhhh Harvey!
You're awesoooome.You did Paul and Frank proud.

Harold Bradford

I am a long time fan of Paul Anka- Frank Sinatra- and Harvey Levin. The song by Harvey Levin was as good as any I have heard. A song by Frank Sintra named -Cycles- would be a perfect follow up for Harvey. Please consider it GREAT JOB!!!!

EJM

Kudos to Paul Anka for working "wonders" with Harvey...very professional...love the song...Harvey did it "His Way".

Christie

Not bad.... anything that raises money to help those in need desrves major props! That is a positive way to use your well known status to help others! Kudos.

Laurie380

I thought he sounded great; and the fact that he looks so hot made it all the better!

PHYLLIS

I TOTALLY THINK HARVEY SINGS IT BETTER THAN ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SUNG IT. HARVEY YOURS IS THE BEST!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments